New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613467 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Thank you very much

See newest message in thread

Thank you very much

*semehard32 By *semehard32  (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Dear friends, website users,

I just want to say a huge thank you for all amount of insults and threatenings you send me.

Really appreciate you kind attention.

I hope your actions provide you with a huge relief and significantly increase you self-confidence and significance.

And by the way, after insulting and threatening me you needn’t hide your profiles or block me. This is absolutely unnecessary.

So, thank you very-very much for your kind attention!

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ominaNatalie   profile verified by photo (F 2 weeks ago

If you are receiving threats on this site from anyone, report the messages, do not delete. Then the site owners can deal with them accordingly.

By *ack117  (M) 2 weeks ago

"If you are receiving threats on this site from anyone, report the messages, do not delete. Then the site owners can deal with them accordingly. "

Absolutely, if you delete them you don't have any form of evidence trail. There are some dreadful characters on here, what a shame

By *onnylikesitall  (M) 2 weeks ago

I fully agree with the above two comments.

Personally i think people that need to do that sort of thing are pathetic losers.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *nnie x    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 2 weeks ago

"Dear friends, website users,

I just want to say a huge thank you for all amount of insults and threatenings you send me.

I hope your actions provide you with a huge relief and significantly increase you self-confidence and significance.

And by the way, after insulting and threatening me you needn’t hide your profiles or block me. This is absolutely unnecessary.

So, thank you very-very much for your kind attention!"

Unfortunately there are some nasty folk on here,but thankfully there are some very nice ones too. Take the advice given to you from the members above, keep enjoying yourself and forget the morons. Its a pity they have nothing better to do.

*ohnnyThunder By *ohnnyThunder   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

I've been on here for well over 10 years and can count on one hand the abusive messages I've received. While bullying is never the fault of the victim, I'd be interested to know why you are being targeted?

By *ack117  (M) 2 weeks ago

"Dear friends, website users,

So, thank you very-very much for your kind attention!

Unfortunately there are some nasty folk on here,but thankfully there are some very nice ones too. Take the advice given to you from the members above, keep enjoying yourself and forget the morons. Its a pity they have nothing better to do. "

*edonix By  *edonix    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

I've never understood the need of some to be abusive and threatening just because someone doesn't want to engage with you. It boggles my mind!

Manners cost nothing. but i can see why there are so many single people around if this is how they believe human interaction works.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *elshcouple18    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F 2 weeks ago

We've been the recipient of some weird messages, but never abusive.. we are truly gutted about that..

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rbital   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

I very rarely get a message, let alone weird or abusive ones

By *.P.1  (M) 1 week ago

this is a message just for you Hi Orbitalxxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rbital   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

"this is a message just for you Hi Orbitalxxx"

Hi there, hope all is good with you

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *oned_torso    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

People take this too seriously.. if I abused everyone who unjustly blocked me after receiving an introduction I'd probably not have many... abusive messages... sent... hmmm.. ok bad example.. but my point is, people will delete and block you because it's a message option... people will read and not reply... people will simply delete and not read.. yes it's annoying... but seriously,

There's no need to start sending abuse.

I must admit, I only ever got 1 shitty message over the 10+years (no names) but I just deleted it and moved on, never visited their profile since.

I guess as I dont accept from guys it's easier for me to say this..

I have come to realise that this is quickly becoming a site for gay/bi men which I'm not into, so not surprised its becoming more abusive..

*semehard32 By *semehard32  (M) 1 week ago

Hello guys and beautiful ladies,

Thank you very much and support and a good advice.

I’m a very simple person and I believe that majority of people, especially on here, are good and normal. Of course, there are some ‘special’ individuals that are not ‘normal’. I accept this.

We all different and this makes us all together beautiful !

I think current situation and entire year made some negative contribution in some people’s behaviour, I believe so.

Being by, bi, or what someone can use as a description of yourself is irrelevant especially in such communities. But, acceptance, tolerance are still a bit foreign words for some individuals and I cannot judge them and more, I will not.

Personally for me human is human... I don’t care about their intimate aspects and mind settings. Sex and sex related actions are not to prove yourself and others your own perception of your own sexuality. At last I think so.

Even some people on here, trying probably establish a confirmation of self-esteem, do not ‘like’ gays or bi people. This is absolutely their right! I don’t want or need to be loved by all and each. But for some people, demonstrate hate/inappropriate behaviour etc, this is kind of saying themselves that are ‘better’ then other. That’s ok, if they find this way ideal to support and increase own self esteem. I cannot judge.

In any way, I still believe in ‘normality’ and ‘goodness’ of our community and doesn’t matter how each of us prefer identify him/herself. We are all the same - humans! And absolutely each of us has own preferences and wished, desire and perception.

So, let’s just be humans!