New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613730 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > I am NOT complaining

See newest message in thread

I am NOT complaining

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ertcher   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I just want to know if my experience is any

different to other men. This cannot be anything to do with my age or what i look like. This is the question; is it normal for men not to get a reply from women and couples? In the past 3 weeks i have sent 25 messages to 25 profiles and none have teplied, only 2 have read, 2 have deleted, 2 have looked at my profile. I always reply, it seems common politeness counts for nothing. What do other men think anout this?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*egalbeagle By *egalbeagle   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

There is a vast disparity in numbers so with so very many single men you really have to stand out. Further, as a female or couple, they may be receiving hundreds of messages a day, so it’s quite the chore to respond back to absolutely everyone.

Patience padawan, lovely things can and do happen from this site.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r and Mrs shy   profile verified by photo (M)(F 6 weeks ago

"There is a vast disparity in numbers so with so very many single men you really have to stand out. Further, as a female or couple, they may be receiving hundreds of messages a day, so it’s quite the chore to respond back to absolutely everyone.

Patience padawan, lovely things can and do happen from this site. "

Have patience we have mail we haven't read and its gone because new mail replaces it its difficult for us to get through mail half the time its nice arse how are you etc people do reply they just need some time

XXX pic...
login to view

Thank you both.

I tend not to keep sending messages to the same profile. I have messages in my sent folder not answered after 6 weeks nore are they deleted, and i know some of them are regular site users.

I suppose some users only communicate with friends and ignore other messages.

Do you suggest i keep trying, even though my extra messages just agrivate the overflowing in boxes?

XXX pic...
login to view

When we receive new messages on top of others we have, we can't see the older ones as they only appear once the new ones have been read and deleted the ones your sending may just be getting lost in a sea of them there is some lovely people on here and we are sure there not being rude by not replying they just may not be able to see your message some one may be able to explain it better than us if your just after a chat the forums can be good fun

By *romethious   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

I can vouch for mr n mrs shy probably the best couple on this site by far

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks wouldn't say the best we have the odd time or two lol but we try to be nice ish ha ha ha

How have you been

*orkshire rock By *orkshire rock   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

I'll second that, lovely to chat to and of course,they are Yorkshire!

"Thank you both.

I tend not to keep sending messages to the same profile. I have messages in my sent folder not answered after 6 weeks nore are they deleted, and i know some of them are regular site users.

I suppose some users only communicate with friends and ignore other messages.

Just keep trying and you will soon find women or couples replying. I've been on here a couple of years now and I was in the same boat as you originally.

Do you suggest i keep trying, even though my extra messages just agrivate the overflowing in boxes?"

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks everyone. You have all been helpful.

I suppose the website is to blame for not managing how messages are made available. This entire website reminds me when i was a website designer starting in 1990, you could upload any rubbish design and people would find it and look. This place is like a time worp, lol.

Just keep trying and the replies will come. I've been on here a couple of years now and I was in the same boat as you when I first started.

*exy couple 1 By *exy couple 1  (M) 5 weeks ago

most couples or females on here join to fulfil their fantasys but when it comes to the crunch they bottle it,i see many females who like to comment on posts. Ie young guys or old etc,They only fulfilling there fantasys by posting their opinions when it comes to the real thing they bottle it

XXX pic...
login to view
By *r and Mrs shy   profile verified by photo (M)(F 5 weeks ago

It is a little bit of a time warp but that said we have a classic car and its still cool today

XXX pic...
login to view

"Just keep trying and the replies will come. I've been on here a couple of years now and I was in the same boat as you when I first started."

We didnt take much notice of this poster must admit we have in the past made assumptions and learned quickly that there is some really nice people on here and this poster is a really nice genuine guy so if theres one theres more

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M) 5 weeks ago

The first thing to do is look at your own profile. See where you can improve it and correct any errors etc.

*orkshire rock By *orkshire rock   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

"Just keep trying and the replies will come. I've been on here a couple of years now and I was in the same boat as you when I first started.

We didnt take much notice of this poster must admit we have in the past made assumptions and learned quickly that there is some really nice people on here and this poster is a really nice genuine guy so if theres one theres more "

Thanks guys x

By *ighwycombe   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

"The first thing to do is look at your own profile. See where you can improve it and correct any errors etc. "

Or just wait for you to point them out like you do on other people’s forum posts

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M) 5 weeks ago

"The first thing to do is look at your own profile. See where you can improve it and correct any errors etc.

Or just wait for you to point them out like you do on other people’s forum posts "

For your information I have NEVER commented on someone's profile or pointed out any errors on it. Kindly do NOT use this forum to tell lies and be nasty!

XXX pic...
login to view

Hes just trying to help out lets keep it on track ish lol

By  *eli1    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 5 weeks ago

"The first thing to do is look at your own profile. See where you can improve it and correct any errors etc.

Or just wait for you to point them out like you do on other people’s forum posts

For your information I have NEVER commented on someone's profile or pointed out any errors on it. Kindly do NOT use this forum to tell lies and be nasty! "

See above comments directing him to his own profile

To correct any errors on it

Why do we have to correct anything????

Why why why

Did I miss that rule

XXX pic...
login to view

For us a a profile is a personal thing if your happy with it leave it as is if others don't like what they see then they have the issue

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

"I just want to know if my experience is any

different to other men. This cannot be anything to do with my age or what i look like. This is the question; is it normal for men not to get a reply from women and couples? In the past 3 weeks i have sent 25 messages to 25 profiles and none have teplied, only 2 have read, 2 have deleted, 2 have looked at my profile. I always reply, it seems common politeness counts for nothing. What do other men think anout this?"

I think you are extremely unlucky .... or writing to the wrong ladies/couples.

We all know that there are far more men chasing the few women/couples but even allowing for a few messages to be ignored that is bad!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *ish    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F 5 weeks ago

We really do try answer as many messages as we can.

X

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

"We really do try answer as many messages as we can.

X"

That's all we can ask

By *.likit.  (M)(F 5 weeks ago

Try reading the Profile first and honour the requirements.

XXX pic...
login to view

"Try reading the Profile first and honour the requirements. "

Definitely good advise not many get past the pics before they message lol

By *ornynopenminded  (M) 5 weeks ago

Just let people find you instead of mailing and getting no reply if there genuine and your profile fits what there looking for they will msg you. Sadly on this site and many others there are lots of timewasters. But like others have said above theres also genuine and really nice people on here. Rome wasnt built in a day lol

By *ighwycombe   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

For your information I have NEVER commented on someone's profile or pointed out any errors on it. Kindly do NOT use this forum to tell lies and be nasty! "

Never said profiles. I said you do it on the forums. And you do. I’ve seen others tell u to stop it and I’ve told u to stop too. So don’t deny it...

*ohnnyThunder By *ohnnyThunder   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

Just ignore Dan. He gets highly excited sometimes.

*orkshire rock By *orkshire rock   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

He does whenever someone's grammar isn't correct or when he's giving out bird advice whilst he's getting a BJ....

Add a new message to this topic