New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613435 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Role Playing

See newest message in thread

Role Playing

*estMidsSwingers By *estMidsSwingers  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

What has been your best role playing adventure?

Have a few ideas we'd like to try but always looking for more inspiration.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

had a role play in a shop once whe some customers flased at me over th counter and the they she tried to shop lift so i had to repremand her in the back room and strip seach her infront of her hubby

pm for more details

XXX pic...
login to view
By *romethious   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I’m guessing every guy has thought sexy nurse or sexy schoolgirl it’s only natural but my fantasy is sexy secretary short skirt tight busting blouse/shirt and defiantly glasses

*ikeit72 By *ikeit72   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

had a role as a land-owner coming across a sunbather in a woodland clearing, and her "persuading" me not to get her prosecuted for trespass...…. fun!

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M)  over a year ago

Had a hot role playing session with a woman a few years ago. I was her landlord and she could afford the rent, so we came to an understanding!

By *nal Delight  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I don't want to touch my tennents, I like money too much. Besides, you can get laid much cheaper anyways.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"I was her landlord and she could afford the rent"

So did she pay cash, or cheque?

Some good ones so far!

One of ours is having a dinner at home and hiring a 'waiter' for the night. Every time he either clears the table or brings the next course he has removed an item of clothing until he is just wearing his apron. The only rule through the night is that Mrs can only touch what flesh she can see, eventually getting so frustrated that she rips his apron off.

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"Some good ones so far!

One of ours is having a dinner at home and hiring a 'waiter' for the night. Every time he either clears the table or brings the next course he has removed an item of clothing until he is just wearing his apron. The only rule through the night is that Mrs can only touch what flesh she can see, eventually getting so frustrated that she rips his apron off. "

For a hired waiter in full evening dress that's a lot of courses - could you cheat and get him to bring lots of drinks?

"For a hired waiter in full evening dress that's a lot of courses - could you cheat and get him to bring lots of drinks?"

That's the plan but don't wory, he won't be wearing full evening dress, just a shirt, trousers and underwear will suffice! lol

As one idea leads to another, you've reminded of role-play scenarios enjoyed in the past...

Knock at hotel bedroom door. Hotel manager has brought up complementary meal to wealthy business woman client, after noticing she has returned from work late and stressed.

Laid out on hotel bed, enjoying a slow start to the day. Unannounced, chamber maid enters, catching embarrassed resident clearly enjoying some solo pleasure.

"As one idea leads to another, you've reminded of role-play scenarios enjoyed in the past...

Knock at hotel bedroom door. Hotel manager has brought up complementary meal to wealthy business woman client, after noticing she has returned from work late and stressed.

Laid out on hotel bed, enjoying a slow start to the day. Unannounced, chamber maid enters, catching embarrassed resident clearly enjoying some solo pleasure."

Have you, by chance, worked in a hotel? Lol

"Have you, by chance, worked in a hotel? Lol"

lol, no I've not, Maybe just as well - never let the truth spoil a good story

By *orthwalesmale1  (M)  over a year ago

"

Every time the waiter either clears the table or brings the next course your wife has removed an item of clothing. The only rule through the night is that he can only touch what flesh he can see, eventually getting so frustrated that he rips her knickers off."

I've changed your rules a little bit, do you think your mrs would like this game?

"

Every time the waiter either clears the table or brings the next course your wife has removed an item of clothing. The only rule through the night is that he can only touch what flesh he can see, eventually getting so frustrated that he rips her knickers off.

I've changed your rules a little bit, do you think your mrs would like this game?"

That sounds very good too, a nice little spin. Just think that if my wife started atripping the waiter would forget all about the food and just stay in the room staring at and playing with her. Lol

I always imagined being a cop calling on a man to give him a friendly warning about a complaint received about his driving.

He invites me in and explains that his wife is having a bath. They live in a bungalow.

While there he offers me a drink and i ask to use the lav. He says its next to the bathroom, be careful of the wife shes a bit of a sex maniac and would drool at the sight of a cop in uniforn.

I go to the toilet not locking the door and while in mid flow the door opens without my knowledge and before i know it a hand reaches around to help me shake myself dry. She then pulls off a piece of toilet roll and dabs the end of my cock which instantly starts to enlarge rapidly.

The rest you can use your imagination about but husband is very happy with the situation and helps with clean up duties too ??

Add a new message to this topic