New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613914 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Control and manipulation

See newest message in thread

Control and manipulation

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *igbum.    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 1 week ago

@private mail, +add as contact

People have taken advantage of my generosity and helpful nature in the past, which makes me more wary of any kind of compliments nowadays.

I rely on my instincts now. If I feel a person does not come across as genuine, then he/she is unlikely to be one.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eizah  (TV/TS/CD) 7 days ago

Not a bad philosophy Bb, know the feeling of being outgoing, giving and seeing the best in folks.

Has bitten me in the arse in the past (not in the fun way either), but much more wary these days!

X

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *igbum.    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 7 days ago

"Not a bad philosophy Bb, know the feeling of being outgoing, giving and seeing the best in folks.

Has bitten me in the arse in the past (not in the fun way either), but much more wary these days!

X"

Thank you. However I am nowhere in any form outgoing

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oonshadow   profile verified by photo (F 7 days ago

Alot of people will pick up on a weakness for sure. That's why people get used,abused and ripped off. You should always be on your guard and don't tell people thing's they don't need to know. It's a shame but it's how it is.

*ohnnyThunder By *ohnnyThunder   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

I put so much effort in to go out of my way to look genuine. It's hard work maintaining the charade. The on line world is full of charlatans. Beware.

*ikeit72 By  *ikeit72    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 7 days ago

I make no apology for being what I say I am - no frills or fancies! I am afraid what you see is what you get - cant be doing with all that effort of lying and pretending! It seems to work judging by my feedback lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *igbum.    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 7 days ago

"I make no apology for being what I say I am - no frills or fancies! I am afraid what you see is what you get - cant be doing with all that effort of lying and pretending! It seems to work judging by my feedback lol "

Everyone pretends to be someone they're not when they're online. Worst case scenario is when you meet the person and realise they were merely hiding behind their phone screen

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oonshadow   profile verified by photo (F 7 days ago

A social meet is always a good idea

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

I hear ya...

I also understand about timewasters....

on more than one occasion ended up wasting my time ...trekking around...and on one occasion forking out for a hotel room....

as a guy its tough as theres more comp compared to couples or women who get all the attention...

sadly the fakes spoil it for us genuine folks.

que cera cera

*orkshire rock By *orkshire rock   profile verified by photo (M) 7 days ago

"I hear ya...

on more than one occasion ended up wasting my time ...trekking around...and on one occasion forking out for a hotel room....

as a guy its tough as theres more comp compared to couples or women who get all the attention...

que cera cera"

As a 'newbie'(in terms of meeting someone) on here,that is the one thing that worries me.

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 6 days ago

"I hear ya...

que cera cera

As a 'newbie'(in terms of meeting someone) on here,that is the one thing that worries me. "

It did put me off especially as I took a day of work and forked out cash....Ive never spent money for a meet..Its made me very tentative now when someone says shall we get a hotel room lol...

just gotta keep trying and hope you’ll meet someone genuine and not fuck you about...

By *969andy6969  (M) 6 days ago

Your beautiful with a very sexy body I hope you take it the right way and take it well

By *969andy6969  (M) 6 days ago

Not all people are like that and would not dream of using or hurting peope but if you don't blow me a kiss the bluebells get it c

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 17 minutes ago

I'm always happy to manipulate.

In a release the tension kinda way.

Add a new message to this topic