New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login614065 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > fisting

See newest message in thread

fisting

By *36 couple  (M)(F 7 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

it seems to be all the rage but is there any ladies that can take one ? . weve tried but the most i can take is 4 fingers then i become too tight and its painfull and yes we used lots of lube, i would need something to numb it for me to be able to take anymore. and before anyone asks ive had 3 kids all natural births

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *unning69  (M) 7 weeks ago

have small hands would that help?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ock hard willie   premium paying member (M)(F 7 weeks ago

how many guys have small hands unless youre Jeramy Beadle

By *am101a  (M) 7 weeks ago

I have small hands, Have managed up to knuckles in 2 ex's, didnt quite manage further, perhaps lube (not just their own stuff) would have worked?

By *utwillie   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

Mine are not particularly large but I still only manage to get a hand in up to the knuckles before everything gets too tight. I've tried with several women who've all had babies, so maybe it's the angle of attack that's important. Probably the pussy stretches easier when a large object comes from inside rather than outside.

*egalbeagle By *egalbeagle   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

If someone is unaccustomed to it, there does need to be a bit of gentle technique. It's not really my thing too much but I've done it a few times just for the experience.

A bit like with newbies to anal, start very slowly and gentle and there is no such thing as too much lube. Go in little stages initially, so if two finger is too tight (which I doubt, because my dick is bigger than two fingers, but whatevs) then just get her or him used to it first. Take your time, then when someone is used to that, increase.

Eventually you'll get to the point where four cramped fingers can get inside, at that point start to curl your fingers internally etc. It should be obvious from there, there must be stuff about this online so Google the hell out of it and just remember to go slow.

So long as everyone is having fun, that's all that matters, don't let sex be some weird competition.

*urkalot By  *urkalot    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

Guessing old Donnie Tango must be a wiz at it then

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

"If someone is unaccustomed to it, there does need to be a bit of gentle technique. It's not really my thing too much but I've done it a few times just for the experience.

A bit like with newbies to anal, start very slowly and gentle and there is no such thing as too much lube. Go in little stages initially, so if two finger is too tight (which I doubt, because my dick is bigger than two fingers, but whatevs) then just get her or him used to it first. Take your time, then when someone is used to that, increase.

Eventually you'll get to the point where four cramped fingers can get inside, at that point start to curl your fingers internally etc. It should be obvious from there, there must be stuff about this online so Google the hell out of it and just remember to go slow.

So long as everyone is having fun, that's all that matters, don't let sex be some weird competition."

Pretty much this is the technique...and lots of lube ...and ensure the female is relaxed...sometimes, it may help laying on the side slightly (for the woman)....

Add a new message to this topic