New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login614264 members (160 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Advice on safe meets with a group

See newest message in thread

Advice on safe meets with a group

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all, this mainly a question forthose who have organised a meet involving multiple people for a gangbang type scenario...and those that have taken part in one....but am happy to get advice from anyone

I understand that organising a social is a great way to meet folks,however, how do you ensure you don’t get left dissapointed by no shows on the day and that everyone plays by the ‘rules’? And how would you deal with those that don’t?

I’m thinking of organising a gangbang in the future and my main concern is for the safety of the person I would be bringing to the ‘party’.....I don’t want pushy people who spoil the fun for the rest.

Any suggestions on how best to sort the wheat from the chaff would be most appreciated.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*9AL By  *9AL    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 7 weeks ago

I have been involved with a few group meets, biggest problem is too many men & not enough women only rule you need is no means no

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

"I have been involved with a few group meets, biggest problem is too many men & not enough women only rule you need is no means no "

Have you ever been to one where someone took it a bit too far, and how were they dealt with? A polite ‘calm down’ or the whole sorry thats the end for you...so to speak

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M) 7 weeks ago

If you are organising such an event make it plain to everyone what the rules are, and have someone there who is big enough (not talking about cock size here) to sort out any troublemakers.

As for people not showing up, the only solution is to have a big enough group that if a few do not actually turn up it won't make a lot of difference.

"If you are organising such an event make it plain to everyone what the rules are, and have someone there who is big enough (not talking about cock size here) to sort out any troublemakers.

As for people not showing up, the only solution is to have a big enough group that if a few do not actually turn up it won't make a lot of difference."

Thanks...didnt think about having a big person present to act as a deterrent hahaha.

*erpentine By *erpentine   profile verified by photo (M) 7 weeks ago

just invite more than the lady requires ,,,you will have no showers ,and set rules and limits out at start ,and ask for resect from all

"just invite more than the lady requires ,,,you will have no showers ,and set rules and limits out at start ,and ask for resect from all"

Thanks fella

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M) 7 weeks ago

"just invite more than the lady requires ,,,you will have no showers ,and set rules and limits out at start ,and ask for resect from all"

Why do you say that this person will have no one who has taken a shower or expects one?

"just invite more than the lady requires ,,,you will have no showers ,and set rules and limits out at start ,and ask for resect from all

Why do you say that this person will have no one who has taken a shower or expects one? "

he mans ‘no-showers’ as in people who dont show up hahaha

*illy35ana By *illy35ana  (M)(F 6 weeks ago

Haha..you think it's like ,,I want ten guys to share my beer at the pub?"..and everyone drinks it and leaves.

*hocolateboy1976 By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

"Haha..you think it's like ,,I want ten guys to share my beer at the pub?"..and everyone drinks it and leaves. "

Yeah of course..you telling me its not at all like that in reality??

*iManExeter By *iManExeter  (M) 6 weeks ago

"just invite more than the lady requires ,,,you will have no showers ,and set rules and limits out at start ,and ask for resect from all

Why do you say that this person will have no one who has taken a shower or expects one?

he mans ‘no-showers’ as in people who dont show up hahaha

"

? makes no sense!

Add a new message to this topic