New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login611505 members (94 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > cringe moments??

See newest message in thread

cringe moments??

By  *ushingdeeper    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

just wondered what people’s embarrassing cringe moments have been when meeting people?

a few years ago i met this guy (if your reading this i’m sorry lol hope your cocks ok?) anyway i’ll try keep this short, we met near some old abandoned factories now long gone. we found a quiet spot dropped out jeans and started playing all was going well then i took a step back not knowing behind me was a hugh square hole! about 3 foot square and about 5 foot deep, i just dropped my natural reaction was to stop myself falling. luckily i was holding something. one leg stayed out of the hole my other went down i grazed my inner thigh and nearly my cock. if it wasn’t for the cock i wa holding i could have been laying in the bottom of a hole my pants round my ankles and knocked out on the stones at the bottom. could have made an awkward visit for the ambulance driver.

i pulled myself out of the hole still clinging on the this guys cock for dear life! dusted myself off and noticed my hand was covered in blood (sorry!!!) and so was his cock. i never have long nails so must have just stretched it to breaking pint (maybe it’s now bigger than it was??? ...your welcome!)

we stood in shock a while then saw the funny side. finished off what we started and left. never met this guy again. but i’ll never forget him either. i still cringe but also chuckle thinking about it

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*r and Mrs shy By  *r and Mrs shy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F 2 weeks ago

Oh dear thats really bad could see why you held on

But lmfao thats too funny probably not in the moment tho

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oonshadow   profile verified by photo (F 2 weeks ago

reminds me of the story of how elephants got trunks

By  *ushingdeeper    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

haha yeh wasn’t funny at the time but once we got over the shock it was funny. could only happen to me! embarrassing but something i’ll never forget and will anyways make me chuckle thinking about it

Add a new message to this topic