New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613907 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Smooth

See newest message in thread

Smooth

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *edsCock67    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 19 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Does anybody have any experience with using hair removal cream. Trying to achieve smooth cock and balls, need some advice b4 I take the plunge.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *layfulplums2   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Simple shaving I find is best, good shaving gel, clean quality razor and being very warm so my balls hang loose and low, as for pubes, I don't shave them but I do keep them very neat and tight using hair trimmers. See how you go?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *rbital   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

"Simple shaving I find is best, good shaving gel, clean quality razor and being very warm so my balls hang loose and low, as for pubes, I don't shave them but I do keep them very neat and tight using hair trimmers. See how you go?"

never tried any sort of cream personally. But if you shave your pubes you can get a bit of a rash. Also when the hairs grow back you can get issues so you need to do it at least every other day. Balls are less of a problem just be carefull while doing it. Personally I would just keep your pubes very short.

By (user no longer on site) 16 weeks ago

Creams are very harsh in such a delicate area.

Always best to patch test first.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *r and Mrs shy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F 16 weeks ago

"Does anybody have any experience with using hair removal cream. Trying to achieve smooth cock and balls, need some advice b4 I take the plunge. "

There are a few hair removal products your better off testing a bit you may want to try the sensative skin type as the regular say what mrs shy uses for her legs will remove the hair but it will be slightly red and not comfotable at all yes i tried lol do a bit of googleing before you go get some for your self

*x-man By *x-man   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

I go for shaving every time.. but yes careful around your balls!

"Does anybody have any experience with using hair removal cream. Trying to achieve smooth cock and balls, need some advice b4 I take the plunge. "

Be very careful using hair removal cream on your balls, if you leave it on for just a few seconds too long it can do a lot of damage to your scrotum.

I've found the Philips body shaver can get a fairly close shave on your bits without the danger of any razor nicks. It has the advantage of allowing you to get a close finish with a wet razor without too much trouble.

Do not use a fag lighter, it hurts,it hurts a lot, so I am told

*asepaul71 By *asepaul71   premium paying member (M) 16 weeks ago

If you were closer I'd offer to help you out and shave them for you

*eavyhaul By *eavyhaul   profile verified by photo (M) 16 weeks ago

Veet might help ,but don't get it on your rosebud

Add a new message to this topic