New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login611133 members (78 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Dogging Venues

See newest message in thread

Dogging Venues

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Out of curiosity I googled "Dogging in Buckinghamshire" ... It quickly came up with a few lists which consisted of a total of 22 sites. Only one of these I had never heard of so it was no well kept secret.

Of the remaining 19 I know for a fact that 7 of these no longer exist and some havent done for years. (Picnic sites closed/one field is now a housing estate/etc). That left 11 potential sites and I have visited all of these of several occasions. Basically they are gay cruising sites and the chances of seeing any dogging are not good. One of these sites does have some doggers and fairly recently I joined a couple in a motorhome which is posh dogging at it's best lol.

I do think it is a great shame that sites such as this one do not provide the new dogger with any informaton but I can see why because far too many knobheads turn up and spoil things.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 weeks ago

I can't help think wandering round tired old condom infested sites misses the point of dogging. Isn't stumbling unexpectedly upon a couple having fun where the thrill lies?

I can stand behind a bush and crack one off in me garden!

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M) 6 weeks ago

"I can't help think wandering round tired old condom infested sites misses the point of dogging. Isn't stumbling unexpectedly upon a couple having fun where the thrill lies?

I can stand behind a bush and crack one off in me garden!"

Precisely. That is why I mentioned sites such as these helping newcomers to dogging to find venues and join in otherwise the dogging scene will continue to die out. Maybe ok for the likes of you and me who have been around for years .. and years .. and bloody years as we usually know where to find the action but it is definitely dying.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 6 weeks ago

Bob summed it up for me when he said, "The order is

rapidly fadin' ".

Nothing lasts for ever.

By *omu  (M) 5 weeks ago

All of the "dogging" sites are listed on gay-cruising websites, along with GPS coordinates, allowing anyone to locate them with single-metre accuracy.

As a direct result of that, I was bombarded with missiles last night by a crowd of "young men" trying to stop "paedophiles" and "bummers" from doing stuff there.

So that's a cracked windscreen and bruised arm.

Naturally enough, they didn't stay to check I was ok, and thanks to vehicles standards, they were able to drive-out with no visible rear lights or number-plate illumination....not that telling the police would do anything....

So, at present, I'm OK with introducing capital punishment for putting "public sex environments" online...and also looking for another location!!

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M) 5 weeks ago

Jomu. I have to say I’m surprised you have so many problems on a seemingly regular basis.

I have visited dogging and cruising sites for decades and during my heyday possibly visiting up to six venues every week.

Mostly in lonely woods and lay-bys often late at night in the dark.

I do take precautions of leaving wallet and watch etc somewhere safe in case I’m mugged by a couple of guys but I can honestly say that I’ve never been involved in an incident or even seen an incident and I know many of the place I have visited are th evokes you also visit Jomu.

Do you look particularly vulnerable? I think some people do.

By *omu  (M) 5 weeks ago

Lonely woods and small carparks are little trouble...I've spent many nights in them with no trouble...the problem around here is the large amount of young males with cars, no money, no girlfriend, and bored...

This current lot hang-out in a local retail park in the evenings (where they are also causing problems)...

Shit happens.

They're only a risk when there are few people around, like last night.

That said, I tend to be out of the car rather more than others. Maybe I should just sit there more?

And I think few bother mentioning any problems too?

Leave them alone and they'll soon get fed-up?

Well, they haven't yet. 6 weeks and counting.

You obviously have a very real problem as you frequent the places affected by the wayward youths. I’m out in the isolated places and maybe the youths wouldn’t feel so brave.

It’s a shame when others spoil your fun!

By *omu  (M) 5 weeks ago

I prefer to say they frequent the place I go to....but it is not a problem unique to my county. There is a guy who lives in a converted van, who visits infrequently, and says it is a problem everywhere he goes. He keeps a large CO2 extinguisher in case the yobs do to him what they did to another motorhome resident....poured petrol under the van and lit it...

I have solved the problem, I have shifted my operation elsewhere for a while. Especially on Thursday/Friday and Saturday nights..

"I prefer to say they frequent the place I go to....but it is not a problem unique to my county. There is a guy who lives in a converted van, who visits infrequently, and says it is a problem everywhere he goes. He keeps a large CO2 extinguisher in case the yobs do to him what they did to another motorhome resident....poured petrol under the van and lit it...

I have solved the problem, I have shifted my operation elsewhere for a while. Especially on Thursday/Friday and Saturday nights.."

I would probably be doing the same. If you're getting idiots turning up causing hassle it is definitely not conducive to a nice young lady getting her tits out ... etc etc ......

By *omu  (M) 5 weeks ago

That layby is a waste of time for that anyway...the best you can expect is someone driving through, looking for a pick-up.

Too much traffic.

There is, literally, more traffic through the layby, late at night, than there is on the dual carriageway it runs alongside.

Friday early-evenings you will usually find half-a-dozen cars doing nothing else except driving up-and-down, for hours.

Now with the added-extra of egged-car and milk-shake-windscreen

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustinlatex  (F 5 weeks ago

Used to do a lot of dogging until about18 months ago when we chucked it in due to boy racer types and no action. We used to have a lot of fun in the old days and most times went home well filled and satisfied. Now we rely on organising our own events at home or go to swingers clubs as at least you can have as much fun as you can handle and go home well satisfied even if there is an entrance fee. L

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M) 4 weeks ago

Two fairly good sites I use are “yob free” as they are a little way from the road so you only meet like minded people.

By *omu  (M) 4 weeks ago

Last night I visited a site I have ignored most of the year...

When I arrived, it had 5 car-loads of youngsters there, toking away and playing music...

They departed an hour later, with no trouble between the assembled dogging:young.

2 couples, neither players, arrived and departed later.

Like most places.

All yobs are not shits it seems.

What was the difference?

My local is mixed-orientation (gay/straight)

The other is straight-only.

I think there is a theme there somewhere...

By  *oppCock    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 3 weeks ago

"Last night I visited a site I have ignored most of the year...

When I arrived, it had 5 car-loads of youngsters there, toking away and playing music...

They departed an hour later, with no trouble between the assembled dogging:young.

Like most places.

What was the difference?

I think there is a theme there somewhere..."

Dude! It's your car they hate. Dump that thing and get something decent that doesn't resembles pedomobile.

*r and Mrs shy By  *r and Mrs shy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F 3 weeks ago

We have been about to try find locations and from our view the little chaves are one issue but what women wants to walk round anywhere with used condoms and men lurking in bushes we have found a few quiet spots not too far from us but the issue we have there is theres only us lol the other thing is do we go to a suggested location and be disapointed its difficult but we will work through it

By *omu  (M) 3 weeks ago

"Last night I visited a site I have ignored most of the year...

Like most places.

What was the difference?

I think there is a theme there somewhere...

Dude! It's your car they hate. Dump that thing and get something decent that doesn't resembles pedomobile."

The layby has cars ranging from new audis' to old fiestas'....from 4wd to smart-cars. and from battered sprinters to new transits. Most pedos' use the bus, I hear...no busstop at the layby!!

Anyway, last Sunday night they picked on a guy in a battered transit....it's a bit more battered now, he backed into one of their cars! Deliberately!

By  *oppCock    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 3 weeks ago

Ahhh, yobbos!

This sounds like the place to test out my new bumpers on my off roader. Supposed to be strong enough to run through small trees!

Add a new message to this topic