New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613811 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > dressing like a whore

See newest message in thread

dressing like a whore

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustinlatex  (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Any other ladies get turned on by dressing like a whore. I'v been out a few times dressed in laddered stockings, high heels or thigh boots, short leather skirt, crutchless or no knickers, make up and lipstick a mess and tits bouncing about all over the place and I love the attention it generates,it realley turns me on when I see people looking. Never had the guts to do it in day light or a busy high street and my partner likes to follow behind watching peoples reactions. never been approached but have noticed quite a few men taking a good look

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eizah  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I am certainly no lady, but do try to be ladylike when trying to pass in public. (Yes it is possible). But during a very fab 'date' with a Dominant, Top chap. I was dressed in retro stockings, short swing 50's style, low cut dress and little else.

I was offered to his friend to go with him somewhere sordid in his restaurant for quick sex. This was deliciously degrading enough, but the aftermath of being cum over was to wear it for the afternoon out in central London.

Talk about the walk of shame, feeling crusty drying sperm in my cleavage!

By *aula2008   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

You lucky cow i love cum anywhere xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ustinlatex  (F  over a year ago

I don't know about the walk of shame, to me wearing cum is something to be proud of weather its dried in my hair or still wet and stained down my stockings I secretly hope that someone will notice especially after a night at a swingers club or gangbang when I've been seen to by lots of guys.L

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F  over a year ago

"I don't know about the walk of shame, to me wearing cum is something to be proud of weather its dried in my hair or still wet and stained down my stockings I secretly hope that someone will notice especially after a night at a swingers club or gangbang when I've been seen to by lots of guys.L"

By *ean542600  (M)  over a year ago

That’s so sexy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ildo Doggins  (M)(F  over a year ago

I like to dress slutty for work ,

*ohnnyThunder By *ohnnyThunder   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Dildo Doggins!!! Congratulations, you get the award for the best user name on here!!! Genius.

Add a new message to this topic