New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login588596 members (88 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Profile Dilemma

See newest message in thread

Profile Dilemma

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irtyJacey   profile verified by photo (F 6 days ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am actually in bit of a moral dilemma which you may be able to help me with. So as you have read i have now had my gender reassignment surgery so therefore i am as female as any other woman on this site, issue i am having problems with is should i start a new profile ditching the TV/CD/TS category and go for female one or stay with what i have?

Personally i would say new account as female however some people seem to think it may be misleading as they feel i am not female.

Thoughts please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *exyMxx    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 6 days ago

If it would make you happier to be classed as a female on here, redo your profile but if you feel the need to let people know, explain in your new profile

Good luck my lovely x

*lackLace-onSweat By  *lackLace-onSweat    profile verified by photo premium paying member (F 6 days ago

Hello x if you are now a complete female and identify as that sex then start afresh as female. I don’t think you need to explain in your profile - that would defeat the object of having a female one? You can explain on an individual basis should it crop up. Xx

Good luck x

*C1983 By *C1983   premium paying member (M) 5 days ago

You're a female. So a female profile is spot on

As above I'd explain as and required....when you feel comfortable to do so.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ohnate  (M) 5 days ago

I agree with all the above but personally if you were going to have sex with me, I would like to know beforehand.

By *eorgem  (M) 5 days ago

I bet there are quite a few ladies who have gone through the process who have never let on, and the men have enjoyed themselves without even thinking about it.

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *adolderguy    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 4 days ago

well if you look like a gal act like a gal and have girl bits ,who`s ever gonna know ( I`m sure you went through the "ladyboy bit ", and that's what scares guys), but if you need to talk about it only do it if your wanting a relationship cause a quick fcuk asks no questions, cheers

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irtyJacey   profile verified by photo (F 4 days ago

"well if you look like a gal act like a gal and have girl bits ,who`s ever gonna know ( I`m sure you went through the "ladyboy bit ", and that's what scares guys), but if you need to talk about it only do it if your wanting a relationship cause a quick fcuk asks no questions, cheers"

Well i look female, i act female and i have female bits so all is good

Well thank you everyone for the comments, as you will be able to see my account has been changed over now thanks to the admin team

By *eorgem  (M) 4 days ago

Your account has been changed to a woman, but your narrative seems to focus on making excuses for it or explaining it. It is too detailed and off-putting. Why not simply describe yourself as a woman, which you are, and set out your qualities and what you're looking to achieve from being on this site?

Once you establish some rapport with someone, you can use your judgment as to whether to reveal your background, just as do with everyone else you meet on a day to day basis.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irtyJacey   profile verified by photo (F 4 days ago

"Your account has been changed to a woman, but your narrative seems to focus on making excuses for it or explaining it. It is too detailed and off-putting. Why not simply describe yourself as a woman, which you are, and set out your qualities and what you're looking to achieve from being on this site?

Once you establish some rapport with someone, you can use your judgment as to whether to reveal your background, just as do with everyone else you meet on a day to day basis."

Thank you and when i have more time i will work on the content

Add a new message to this topic