New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login575467 members (122 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > What would you do.

See newest message in thread

What would you do.

By *asygent  (M) 1 week ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am convinced that a person on here as a Lady,is a man.I would hate to be wrong ,what would you do.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *hocolateboy1976   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

Well for a start if unsure don't swap any pictures / personal info.

Do see if others have spoken with / messaged them. If they post in forums it's easy to check. Then you can message those ppl and see what feedback they give.

I know some folks 'call out' blokes masquerading as women / couples so maybe do a search on the name and see what comes up? Most probably your not alone.

Call me a cinic but having my pic plastered on totally unrelated websites I'm wary on cetrain info etc I share.

*he artful todger By *he artful todger  (TV/TS/CD) 1 week ago

"I am convinced that a person on here as a Lady,is a man.I would hate to be wrong ,what would you do."

How awful - who would do such a thing? I have a "nose" for this type of person - name and shame or PM me

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *x.maxb78    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

To be honest I think there are a few. Difficult to prove other than my looking which we can't easily do online!

Does "photo verification" provide a solution? Off the top of my head it does so maybe ask why they aren't verified.

*eathpg1 By *eathpg1   profile verified by photo (M) 1 week ago

Google search the image, no image or verification and just sounds like a man trying to be a women who is sexy not just a women being sexy, how forward are there asking for cock pics before face pics, big red flags, and if all else comes to fail, just don't send these kind of pics if you are not comfortable with them being online forever and do not ignore your gut on these kind of things , better to be wrong than hogtied to a bed in Swansea by a big bloke called Barry, well unless that is your kind of thing, then I don't judge.

"Google search the image, no image or verification and just sounds like a man trying to be a women who is sexy not just a women being sexy, how forward are there asking for cock pics before face pics, big red flags, and if all else comes to fail, just don't send these kind of pics if you are not comfortable with them being online forever and do not ignore your gut on these kind of things , better to be wrong than hogtied to a bed in Swansea by a big bloke called Barry, well unless that is your kind of thing, then I don't judge."

Been there - Barry can't tie knots to save his life.....did I shave my legs for this...?

*eeppen69 By  *eeppen69    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 1 week ago

"Google search the image, no image or verification and just sounds like a man trying to be a women who is sexy not just a women being sexy, how forward are there asking for cock pics before face pics, big red flags, and if all else comes to fail, just don't send these kind of pics if you are not comfortable with them being online forever and do not ignore your gut on these kind of things , better to be wrong than hogtied to a bed in Swansea by a big bloke called Barry, well unless that is your kind of thing, then I don't judge.

Been there - Barry can't tie knots to save his life.....did I shave my legs for this...? "

look, i have learnt to tie knots since ok!

"Google search the image, no image or verification and just sounds like a man trying to be a women who is sexy not just a women being sexy, how forward are there asking for cock pics before face pics, big red flags, and if all else comes to fail, just don't send these kind of pics if you are not comfortable with them being online forever and do not ignore your gut on these kind of things , better to be wrong than hogtied to a bed in Swansea by a big bloke called Barry, well unless that is your kind of thing, then I don't judge.

Been there - Barry can't tie knots to save his life.....did I shave my legs for this...?

look, i have learnt to tie knots since ok! "

Oooooo Barry- have you lost weight or are you wearing a suit from a charity shop..... ?

By *oTmEaGaIn  (M) 1 week ago

"I am convinced that a person on here as a Lady,is a man.I would hate to be wrong ,what would you do."

There are thousands on here .!!!.

If in doubt report to admin.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eorge1949   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

I too have little doubt that there are many fake profiles, often followed by UNLOS, followed by another new profile appearing!

I do know of one lady who is on here as a man living a long way from where she does just so she gets less offensive and silly messages but is still able to keep in touch with those who she wants to keep in touch with.

Is that wrong? No, I don't think it is and I respect her privacy.

That one apart, I don't know what those posing as something else expect to achieve, other than yet more cock pics!!

By *redwilma  (M)(F 5 days ago

Why not arrange to meet in a public place, soon find out then ......if they turn up that is !!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ark_Cromer   profile verified by photo (M) 5 days ago

"Why not arrange to meet in a public place, soon find out then ......if they turn up that is !!!"

Add a new message to this topic