New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613525 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > squirting ladies

See newest message in thread

squirting ladies

XXX pic...
login to view
By *elnrich  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I know many think squirting is rare, but over the years using a special tech I have managed to make lots of women squirt, and after that they have gone on to reach that level again and again. So if any ladies would like further info email me.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

how do you do that?

tell her she's special

"squirtttttttttt"

I'm just joking

Every woman is physiologically equipped to squirt. If they can let go enough & are stimulated sufficiently.

Stimulate the g spot... One or two fingers on the front wall of the vagina in a "come hither" motion should do it. In combination with other horniness & a willing lady, you're pretty much guaranteed.

There.... No great secret, no rarity either.

F.x

when i was still an innocent seventeen year old and with my first proper girlfriend, we used to fool around together and it got to the stage where i would play around with her,using my fingers. I had no idea what i was doing really. Anyway, to my great surprise she would squirt all over the place...something i had never even heard of at the time...she used to get quite embarrassed by it but i thought it was great. After that i just assumed that it was women did when they climaxed. In the thirty three years since then (god was it so long ago!) I have never known another woman who did that....and i haven,t exactly led a sheltered life sexually. What Flo has said has piqued my curiosity about this....Mrs Spoon and i shall have to try out the techniques that have been recommended.

Mr S

XXX pic...
login to view
By *urvy Couple  (M)(F  over a year ago

I (Mrs Curvy) have found that the 'come hither' motion of a couple of well placed fingers or a g-spot dildo (a curved glass one is a particular favourite) usually result in a gush or squirt, but it's also happened equally as much during regular penetration or when Mr has been licking me

For me at least the key to it seems to be that I have to be a little extra horny but most importantly relaxed and able to let myself go as even now after countless times I still think I'm gonna pee lol!

I hasten to add my post was a pared down version & the easiest, most foolproof method.

99.99% of women are built to do it... Whether they actually do is down to other factors. It does feel like you might pee yourself so a lot of woman hold back for that reason.

My lelo dildo has me going in no time too. Lol

be careful of drowning if combined with oral attentions!

f.x

"Lol

be careful of drowning if combined with oral attentions!

f.x"

Tell me about it ... Mr M complained when i didnt warn him ... thought my body contortions might have given it away!

Ms M

*ogmaad By *ogmaad   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

I squirt, gush whatever a lot

I did used to get embarrassed but not any more

He loves it

I think this is something we need to work on as I've never squirted but cum 98% of the time unless I can't be bothered and suggest to Mr W that we just concentrate on him.

Perhaps Flo N Zeb could be persuaded to host and demonstrate a step-by-step Squirting course in the cam room some time?(Pretty Pleeeeeze!) So that those of us who want to achieve this can watch and follow as shown.

A sort of 'Idiots Guide To Gushing'

A quick explanation of the bartholin's gland then onto the practical stuff.

I just think it needs to be demystified & not seen as rare or unattainable.

When we play in the cam room i normally both squirt & gush... But I'm lucky... I'm very sensitive & come quickly, easily & repeatedly.

F.x

"I know many think squirting is rare, but over the years using a special tech I have managed to make lots of women squirt, and after that they have gone on to reach that level again and again. So if any ladies would like further info email me."

flo dont ruin the op's sales pitch, i think he's making a JML advert as we speak...only $10.00 ,($9.00 if bought with the JML waterproof bedsheet) $125.00 p&p...money back guarantee

"Tell me about it ... Mr M complained when i didnt warn him ... thought my body contortions might have given it away!

Ms M"

lol! Zeb was working away trying to slurp up the copious juices gushing from my lady parts when i suddenly let loose a fountain that shot up his nose. That's the closest we've come to disaster in the bedroom!

Once he could speak again, he told me he thought he was going to drown. Didnt complain tho.

f.x

I have to say I have only met one lady I couldn't get to squirt. My wife used to before our last child, but no longer does. The lady I was with yesterday soaked her carpet.

"Tell me about it ... Mr M complained when i didnt warn him ... thought my body contortions might have given it away!

Ms M

lol! Zeb was working away trying to slurp up the copious juices gushing from my lady parts when i suddenly let loose a fountain that shot up his nose. That's the closest we've come to disaster in the bedroom!

Once he could speak again, he told me he thought he was going to drown. Didnt complain tho.

f.x"

oi...ms myth...it was a complaint more based on i only drew breath and missed the full effect

I reckon an evening class in squirting could be very popular. I'll be honest, I'd never heard of it until recently

Got a couple of retained women firefighters in our village.......I'm told they're VERY good with a hose!

By *eastoke  (M)  over a year ago

I have used this technique for 45 years, most women can squirt, to varying degrees, but many find the experience too intense to repeat feels like their belly is popping out through pussy I'm told, others just soak you totally and as long as manipulation continues so does the orgasm and juice flow. And it is a flow in some instances, not just a squirt.

I love giving this intensity of orgasm to the ladies.

Fuckin handy too, not had to water me garden since me bitch started visiting, saved me the cost of a sprinkler, new she would cum in handy for more than the washing up! G.O.D.

" Fuckin handy too, not had to water me garden since me bitch started visiting, saved me the cost of a sprinkler, new she would cum in handy for more than the washing up! G.O.D."

Be warned G.O.D it might taint yer plums tho'!

Had a solo play session when Mr W was ill and squirted.

Have to be honest, didn't like it. It reminded me of when my waters broke and so blooming messy. Methinks will I stick with my multiple orgasms avec mr w. Each to their own but if someone were aiming to get me to squirt then I wouldn't be happy about it

By *luescouple  (M)  over a year ago

"Had a solo play session when Mr W was ill and squirted.

Have to be honest, didn't like it. It reminded me of when my waters broke and so blooming messy. Methinks will I stick with my multiple orgasms avec mr w. Each to their own but if someone were aiming to get me to squirt then I wouldn't be happy about it "

We have a huge thick fluffy towel to put under Mrs R when we really play! Works perfectly!

i do gush now and again but only if i do it myself and being watched

"

We have a huge thick fluffy towel to put under Mrs R when we really play! Works perfectly! "

We've got PVC sheets for when we plan to get really messy, but don't tend to just play in the bedroom so its not always convenient

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"So what shall we do tonight dear, will it be just a fiddle about or shall we go for the full orgasm?"

"Oh I'm not really feeling it dear, leave the towel in the cupboard. You just go ahead and enjoy yourself, I'll work on me shopping list."

Oh to be in love. Or is that lust.

I guess what you like receiving dictates the type of orgasm you'll have. When I masturbated without Mr W to consider, I read the thread on here by a guy who reckoned he could make any woman squirt. In the was a link to instructions! So I had a play at it. It took a long time (although with practise it could take less time I suppose) and involved more internal stimulation than I'd normally like as I love having my clit attended to more than penetration. That's why I hadn't squirted before I think.

Even so, squirting when out or not with a towel isn't for me, in fact squirting even with protection isn't for me. I just didn't like the rush of wetness and it was over way to soon. Give me a good multiple any day...and Mr W takes this duty VERY seriously

bloody hell i didnt know you could get an instruction manual

*igglyJ By *igglyJ   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

If only we could just order the orgasm we want. ..it is not that simple.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *atietvsheff  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

I have had the pleasure of 2 ladies who are squirter a in my life, the most amazing experience EVER, one of the ladies literally passes out when she squirts, she could reach the ensure bathroom from the bed, a good 8 feet, and after she had finished she would just want to lay there and take anything and everything inside if her. Mind blowing sex, guys if you find a squirter grab hold if her and never let her go, your sec life will be amazing forever....... Mind you you will also be constantly buying new bedding and mattresses to replace the ones she soaks thro !!!!!!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

"Give me a good multiple any day..."

Multiple orgasms and squirting are not incompatible.

"bloody hell i didnt know you could get an instruction manual"

Have to admit, I was dubious but had nothing to lose so why the hell not try it

I'll try to find that thread and bump it, there was a post in the middle of it that described it and it worked for me, obviously we are all different though but I got lucky...even if I'm not wanting to repeat the experience

Story of my life, I can't find it!

If I do I'll try and copy the post onto here. Having done a forum search though, it appears I was very lucky as many women achieve it differently to the description in that post.

Still didn't like the feeling though so not something I'd like to happen again

XXX pic...
login to view
By *roper46  (M)  over a year ago

bloody hell them haynes manuals get better by the day !

LOL groper, you cant beat a good manual, but usually, most men don't read them lol

XXX pic...
login to view

"you cant beat a good manual"

I've thought that for years, only 'cos I can't reach to lick it!

But honestly though, on the subject of squirting, I don't think a manual is gonna help, I couldn't follow a manual for anything sexual, its all about spontaneity, the first time I squirted I wasn't thinking will I squirt, it just happened, its a mental ability as well as a physical, and it can be oh so synonymous with orgasms, you just have to train your mind to ride it out, once you start there is no way you cant enjoy it, although it does make it more enjoyable when the guy loves it too x

Squirting and multiple or orgasms are most definitely not incompatible, my fb orgasms almost continously with the right mixture of clitoris stimulation and penetration.

Well the post giving instructions worked for me dispute being dubious. Having read back through numerous posts on the subject, the one thing that everyone seems to have in common is that you have to relax and let it happen, even if you feel like you might pee. I won't let it happen again, I'm happy to accept we don't all have the same likes and certainly don't perform to the same tuning manual.

It does sometimes feel like you wanna pee, a bit like your waters breaking, you know yourself it isn't pee, COs it comes from within, just the same with squirting, it doesn't come from your pee hole, it comes from deep within, and is the most gorgeous silky smooth fluid ever xxx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *roper46  (M)  over a year ago

"It does sometimes feel like you wanna pee, a bit like your waters breaking, you know yourself it isn't pee, COs it comes from within, just the same with squirting, it doesn't come from your pee hole, it comes from deep within, and is the most gorgeous silky smooth fluid ever xxx "

will it be ok for lubing my bike chain vix ?

XXX pic...
login to view

It's not really viscous enough for that, stick with the goose grease.

I went out with a fit 40 something redhead for over 4 years who had never squirted in her life until she met me. I agree that oral combined with a couple of fingers against the front wall of her vagina. She liked me to really slam my fingers against her front wall and virtually lift her off the ground to really make her gush what seemed like gallons. Once she discovered she could squirt and what it took, ever after she could squirt for England and regularly soaked my bed and/or pillows/settee cushions. Horniest position was sat on my face as I loved drinking it as I sucked her clit, tasted really sweet. Pity we aren't still together.

My wife is a great squirter. It is always such a messy turn on. But here's my question. Has anyone else noticed that the taste changes depending on whether it is a standing squirt or a lying down squirt?

Seriously. Try it.

never been with one, what does it taste like? does it vary from person to person?

*laire_horny By *laire_horny  (F  over a year ago

I squirt if I get fucked hard. X x

I have never made a girl squirt or, even seen it in person. This upsets me greatly as just the thought of having a girl soak me gets me harder than I ever thought was possible. Sadly, I doubt this will ever happen for me.

Squirting is such a turn on I love being covered

"I squirt if I get fucked hard. X x "

I wouldn't mind helping with that

*elawareDan By *elawareDan  (M)  over a year ago

"never been with one, what does it taste like? does it vary from person to person?"

It tastes exceptionally sweet. You may have tasted a few drops of it around O-time for non-ejaculatory women. In a way I wish I'd never experienced it, because I've found it difficult to recreate it ever since.

I saw a video a few weeks ago about how to create the best conditions; long, sensous, muscle-relaxing massage, working certain spots for 10s of minutes etc., multiple sessions over days and weeks! But the main bit was hard, fast friggin with the ring and middle fingers against the g-spot/front-wall.

Try as I might, I cannot for the life of me find that video again....grrr.

i had g/f that squirted,it was over 30yrs ago i thought it was just natural,untill i actually saw her doing it as i licked her sweet pussy one day and now i understand why it was like trying to seep in aburst water bed after a good session,talk about wet spot was hard to find a dry spot in the bed..........ah happy days

By *annajump67  (M)  over a year ago

ive made some ladies squirt some very easy some take longer than others but i could help a few out xxxxx

my fingers have made many women squirt..

i had one sat on my face and she was rubbibg her clit then my mouth got full and the jucie went in my nose and nearly drown me lol, was worth it tho

When i want to squirt i get out the kids water pistols

I made my missus squirt once.......cider and black down her nose..........it's the last time I wear my mankini in front of HER!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *mcpl  (M)(F  over a year ago

"I made my missus squirt once.......cider and black down her nose..........it's the last time I wear my mankini in front of HER!! "

hahahahahaha brilliant

ive made my mrs gush on a few occassions

It has been when i have made love to her deep and slow

Or after giving her clit a seeing to with my tounge and then making love to her

Deep and slow

I quite liked it

*ornytaurean77 By *ornytaurean77   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

have made a few women squirt now, one of them left a tide line on me bedroom wall hehe ...was fantastic :D

While not technically squirting 'we' gush regularly, much to the detriment of our bedding.

*r and Mrs Horny By *r and Mrs Horny  (M)(F  over a year ago

big yawn

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ancslad250  (M)  over a year ago

I've only ever been with one woman that I experienced squirting with, used a combination of fingers and oral. Mega sexy, it's giving me the horn just thinking about it

Would love mrs to sit on my face while a guy makes her squirt in my mouth..

Ive made her squirt a ciuple of times but not a great deall..

Anyone help us..

I make a girl squirt with 2 fingers in on her g spot fast and pull out just before she is about to and tap her clit fast and soft gushes every time its great lol

"I squirt if I get fucked hard. X x "

Seems like I need to fuck harder then

Nothing unusual for me since meeting my boyfriend. x

Making a woman gush or squirt isn't difficult, I can make any woman do it!

Sure you can me too I just get my wallet out!!!!

*abulous-fingaz By *abulous-fingaz   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

YOU CANT BEAT SQUIRTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*ickra7851 By *ickra7851   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

They do exist and it's fantastic when you meet one and have it all over you. I love it.

The sound the feel the taste everything.

I'm always looking for meets with squirters.

Mick x

"They do exist and it's fantastic when you meet one and have it all over you. I love it.

The sound the feel the taste everything.

I'm always looking for meets with squirters.

Mick x "

We posted a video of me squirting on a certain ex rodent site! Lol

By *te.bi.CD  (M)(F  over a year ago

My girl squirts an it makes my cock go ten times harder all tho I didn't like the taste unless she pissed on purpos. Ha ha

Woild love to have a lady squirt for me. My wife just cant let go and do it. No matter how many tomes we try

Squirting is great, but it is difficult to remove the aroma afterwards. OK if you've got a bath/shower handy, but not in a field with an illicit g/f & you have to go back home to the wife later! The g/f used to squirt all over my head while I was licking her clit-there was lots of her very aromatic juice, and the aroma does linger. You get some strange looks when you stop off in the pub on the way home!

Love it really, though-it shows a lady really appreciates what you are doing to her.

You need a towel handy ...yes I agree with you it does leave a lovely aroma after ...

Plenty of towels and be ready

as a carpet fitter, bring on all the squirters.

new carpets at the ready x lol

Lol carpet not such a good idea .... carpet can get wrecked ...cleaning it regularly

and who said you never learn much from this site.

reading all this back its a real education on the art of squirting.

Learnt loads from this site

*obbo5678 By *obbo5678  (M)  over a year ago

Like to learn some more? hehehe

Learning all the time on here