New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613756 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Name and shame...

See newest message in thread

Name and shame...

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irminghamCPL   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Is there anywhere we can name and shame timewasters or guys pretending to be girls?

If not there should be to save us all wasting valuable time on wankers.

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aynah  (M)(F  over a year ago

"Is there anywhere we can name and shame timewasters or guys pretending to be girls?

If not there should be to save us all wasting valuable time on wankers. "

The problem is that there's no way to tell the genuine name-and-shamers from the fakes or vindictives

XXX pic...
login to view
By *irminghamCPL   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

well surely the fakes would be filtered out by being verified?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Is there anywhere we can name and shame timewasters or guys pretending to be girls?

If not there should be to save us all wasting valuable time on wankers. "

So someone pissed off with you names and shames you.

Why naming and shaming does not work, anyone can just say personX is a timewaster and the whole thing becomes one great vindictive shambles of no worth whatsoever.

*r_SapperBird By *r_SapperBird   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I hear mrmagic_fingers is a real time waster and you should never meet him, he left me standing in the rain and everything, what a complete dick

"well surely the fakes would be filtered out by being verified?"

Doesn't stop the timewasters.

Verified people can just as easily not bother turning up as non-verified. The last person to leave me twiddling my thumbs was a verified and long-time member of the site we met on.

Best protection is to move on and try to use the experience to learn from. After a while most fakes, fantasists and fuckwits become self-evident fairly early on, although some can be really convincing, as I found out to my cost a few months ago.

XXX pic...
login to view

It all depends on what defines a 'timewaster'.

We had a long exchange of messages and emails with a couple a while ago. All was looking good, yet we still did not get to meet because we never got to speak to the woman and they always seemed to be busy' when we were available and vice versa. Either couple could have played the 'timewaster' card but as we're grown-ups, we decided to shrug it off and move on.

I got called a timewaster by a guy after he'd sent me 2 messages and I wouldn't meet him as he was 'passing through' Bristol - probably didn't like it when I said that my last name wasn't McDonald.

Timewaster is someone who arranges to meet and doesn't show, with no explanation, normally with all means of communication turned off or unanswered.

Anything less than that can be a total nuisance, endowed with an over-abundance of the fuckwit factor and a frustratingly teeth-clenching irritant but, for me at least, until I have actually carved out time and space in my diary to meet someone it is not timewasting.

XXX pic...
login to view

@ GG

You made my point exactly!

"

I got called a timewaster by a guy after he'd sent me 2 messages and I wouldn't meet him as he was 'passing through' Bristol - probably didn't like it when I said that my last name wasn't McDonald."

I've just this minute been called a timewaster on a BDSM site

This bloke, just this morning, sent me six messages, all banal one-liners. So my 6th reply was "send me something with some meaningful content and try to raise the conversation about neanderthal grunt level or go and pester someone else"..

That was it. Toys out of pram time.

Another DimDomWannabee bites the dust.

My rant of the day-arranged a meet and they didn't turn up coming up with a lame excuse!

F'kin time wasters!!!!! Grrrrr

time wasters should not b shamed but fakes eg men posein as fems yes a deffo.

*heshcple By  *heshcple    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

SJ has said she will never agree to a name and shame forum.

If you think someone is fake for whatever reason REPORT the profile and let Admin check it out