New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login476659 members (186 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > The lounge > Caught?

See newest message in thread

Caught?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'm wondering how others have been caught out and if it has lead to any problems or if it has worked out well having been caught either having sex with someone you shouldnt or somewhere you shouldnt or maybe a casual wank somewhere you shouldnt I have my story of why I am posting this just want to no n hear from others!!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

I was wondering the same but more around if people had been caught by the police dogging or bumped into someone else there already know while out dogging, who did not know you whent dogging. In response to your question, i was once caught playing with myself late at work by on of the cleaners, my heart stopped and i was thinking this is it out of job and will lose the lot. what happend next, was well the kind of thing you read in storys and dont belive.

She left the room then came back five mins later, and sat on the chair next to my desk and said did you finsh your work with this rude smile then opend her legs to show me a wet, shaved pussy. kind of event us guy dream of and here i was and it was happing to me, lets just say yes we finshed the job in my affice about 6.30 in the evening. Getting so horny now just remmbering that, shame we lost touch.

I would love to hear if anyone has been caught whilst out dogging especially by the police and to find out there reaction and what happened next!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F  over a year ago

we have been caught three times by the police (so far) whilest out dogging. a good time was had by all. but thats another story, lol. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dont tell me they joined in?????

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F  over a year ago

lets just say they took my perticulars down, lol

Amazing!! I take it there trunchoens were put to proper use?

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *anndel    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

We were caught by the police at a local nature reserve one winter evening.

At the time Del was half naked, blindfolded with his hands tied above his head to the headrest. Janet was dressed in a white basque and stockings with an array of toys lined up along the dashboard that would have put Ann Summers to shame.....

After what seemed a short time of playing, Janet announces to Del that there is a car pulled in, but she also said she hoped they would just drive past.......

At the same time as Del requested the blindfold be removed the said car pulled across the front of our vehicle, just as Janet removed the blindfold we were blinded by a spotlight on the side of the said police car, with Del announcing "its a police car untie me". Thats where things went a little wrong, as the knots holding Dels hands to the headrest got tighter as opposed to coming undone.......oooops.

The next thing we knew a nice policeman was tapping on the drivers side window, which was in fact the seat Del was tied to. On winding down the window the policeman bent down looked in and asked Janet if she was ok.....yep, he asked Janet if she was ok, despite the fact that Del was the one tied to the seat helpless..... On replying "yes thanks officer all is ok" the officer suggested that we may like to move the car as we were partly parked on a grass verge and left us in peace. They did move a little distance away but watched us until Janet had finally managed to untie Del, and packed all the toys away. After that we felt maybe it was time to get dressed and leave the scene....

The police were very good about it and didn

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *anndel    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)(F  over a year ago

Oooop posted before we had finished.....

The police were very good about it and didn't cause us any trouble, but we were lucky, and maybe it would have been different had we had a third party playing as well.

after reading this i feel less worried about the police being out and about when im dogging

We've yet to hear an honest story about the police joining in!!! But let's face it....they're only human too!!!!

Maybe we're just not sexy enough for coppers!!!!

was getting raunchy in a car park when the police pulled up ,i didnt see em because my head was between my male friends legs ,first i knew was when the whole car lit up and a copper was tapping on the window ,guess whos hair was caught in his flies ........yep mine ,could hardly deny wat i was doing ,the copper was a bit embarressed i think ,he told us to be careful and move on !

Great story, however...that's an acceptance of what you were doing...still not joining in!!! lol

P.S. sucker great pics....Mmmmmm xxxx

XXX pic...
login to view

The police that approached us certainly didn't give any impression that they would want to join in, and think we may have pushed our luck a little to far had we suggested it.

Ok so it seams that from most peoples point of view the police are ok and if you get a ticking off and asked to move on then that seams fair enough to me!!

Back to my original question has anyone been caught by anyone other than the police and what happened afterwards was the fun continued or was it embarrasing and a tricky situation to deal with?

Add a new message to this topic