New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > At The Kitchen Sink

See newest message in thread

At The Kitchen Sink

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It was a hot summer’s day, I was standing at the kitchen sink in next to nothing but a t-shirt and skimpy pair of knickers, the breeze from the open window did nothing to cool me down ... I glanced at the clock and knew it was nearly time for him to come home from work and thoughts turned to what to do for tea. And right on cue, my thoughts were interrupted with the arrival of him walking through into the kitchen, all hot and sweaty ... he grabbed my ass and planted a big kiss on my lips ... I giggled and turned round to face him with wet rubber gloves on and gave him the biggest and wettest kiss ever, smothering soap bubbles on his neck in a playful way ... and wow, did I feel something against my groin, I wiggled against him teasingly and leaned back to look into his face and saw the hot, heated wickedness in his eyes ... and knew what was coming next ... I giggled some more ... and turned back to my “wifely” duties.

He turned to the fridge and grabbed a pint of milk to quench his thirst ... and he was still thirsty for he grabbed my ass again, gave it a squeeze while he nuzzled my neck ... I was hotter than hot and so wanted him and I knew he was feeling incredibly horny ... again as on cue, he went down on his knees just fondling my ass and soon enough I felt a tongue pressing through the fabric of my knickers against my pussy, a moan escaped from me and he needed no further indication and soon he was licking and sucking me through my knickers, pushing the fabric to one side I felt his wet cool tongue probing inside me ... I could not help but press myself down harder on his tongue, rocking gently back and forth ... oh, this is feeling so good and I can feel the tides of orgasm coming ... I knew I needed to have his hard cock inside me and he knew I needed it too ... so in a swift movement he was up and standing behind me ready to bury his hardness into my wetness ... the first point of entry is always the sweetest and then he was alllll the way in and he held there for a split moment before he started to thrust hard, fast and furiously ... oh god, I could feel he was ready to explode and so was I about to cum ... the moment was there and it came so explosively ... and then there we were, completely spent, panting, hot and sweaty at the kitchen sink ... and me, with my rubber gloves still on ...............

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*ogginduo By *ogginduo  (M)(F  over a year ago

Looking forward to the next part, nice to see someone else writing stories.

DD xx

Needed to bring this to the fore ... just to get my creative juices flowing x

Ooooo i wanna read the next bit!!! x

and I for one am pleased you did bring it to the fore as I must have missed this one, Ms K......

lots of xxxs

very sexy story, don't stop at the sink tho tell more when you get the urge xx

*obbo5678 By *obbo5678  (M)  over a year ago

Who's doing the fucking washing up then?...lol

It was at that point I spotted movement in the hallway.

*achtsman By *achtsman   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

mmmm rubber gloves,,,,,, right down to Asda...... xxxx

I like THIS story ...

MsSide x

There it was again, a shadow breaking the light that normally shone through the glass in the door. The question was What or Who was causing the shadow and more importantly was that What or Who, indoors or out? All too soon I was to find out .............

Add a new message to this topic