New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613455 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > A Naughty Friday Night

See newest message in thread

A Naughty Friday Night

XXX pic...
login to view
By *istr3sslut  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

This is a true story and is only a day old.

It all happened Friday night, wife had been talking about it for a while, getting in to a fantasy of being a slut and to try it out for the first time I was to be her first stranger.

I had fell asleep on the sofa after dinner only to be awaken by my mobile phone, I looked around and I had the house to myself and wondered where she had gone.

I read my message to my suprise it read "Hi I have gone out to the layby that I agreed to meet you at, I have snook out while hubby is asleep so come and get you cock sucked. Your Slut".

So as you can imagine I quickly got changed and set off out, jeans, tshirt, big black boots on long leather coat as she loves the feel of it and to grab it while sucking.

No sooner had I left the house when there was another messgae, you had better hurry up im here and there other blokes here in the layby and dont forget the crisp £20 note.

So quick stop at the cash machine to fill the other part of her fantasy and raced off to the layby, where I found my slut parked up with cars driving past getting a good look.

I pulled up behind, about 30 ft or so so she could just see me and would hear as I walked towards her in a short while.

As we playing out her being a slut I sent a text message and told her to get out the car so I could see who was going to be sucking my cock, but she was never to see me. She got out the car in jeans and a very low cut top to show off her ample tits, my car lights went on to take full benifit of the view and what a sexy sight it was.

A couple of cars happend to pass by to enjoy the view.

The next text message for her instruction was to get back in the car and close the door and open the window when she is ready. And in true dogging fashion to make sure you are really ready flash your brake lights when you have a need for cock, slut.

I had my strict instructions no chit chat, no introductions this was to be played out to her rules to make it really feel like a stranger. It was to be a grope suck and go, the only chat was to be limited to very dirty talk.

It wasnt long before the brake lights lit up and with that I opened my door, put on my long leather coat and very slowly and deliberately walked towards the car. Slowly stepping on sticks so she could hear them breaking under foot on my appoach, to build up the tension, it seemed to take ages to reach the car my cock now pushing at my zip at the thought of what was to come next.........

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oadman  (M)  over a year ago

good story is thare a part 2

XXX pic...
login to view
By *istr3sslut  (M)(F  over a year ago

There will be once she has read and approved first half, then will be posting part two...for now will have to leave you hanging!

*ogginduo By *ogginduo  (M)(F  over a year ago

Guess this is what's meant by 'living the dream'. Look forward to hearing of more adventures from you both.

Add a new message to this topic