New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > No Night Controller

See newest message in thread

No Night Controller

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It had already been a very long day when Andy the night Controller phoned in, he was the fourth guy that day to ring in due to the sickness bug that had been making its rounds around the Sercurity firm I was working for, and thus thats why I was still at work at 11pm, covering his shift, but hey ho only another 5 hours till Tony the Fleet manager was coming in to relieve me and I could go home.

Time passed as i answered the radio calls from the guys in the field, those on the mobile patrols, and those that had changed shifts at 10 returned to base and left for home.

2:30am arrived and headlights came down the long drive towards the office, none of the patrols had called in to say they had a problem , so I dropped the internal doors latch and waited, the vehcile swung in to the yard and parked over by the outbuildings to the left of the kennels for the dogs, and turned out its lights, the cctv camera covered that part of the compound but not fully so it wasnt till the latch went on the external door that I got a look at who it was as they entered the front office....."Tony what you doing here?", I found myself asking as he strode in.

"Thought i'd come over a bit early and help you out, so you could get off a bit early" his reply came back with a broad grin, eyes glinting as he brushed pass me as I opened the internal door.

"Cheers", I replied , but something un-nerved me, pushing the thought to the back of my mind I felt relieved that I might just get off early. I told him I was going to check the mileages and fuel readings on the returned vans, picked up the keys and logchart and made my way out and across the yard.

Although it was only April the night wasnt that cold but having not put a jacket on over the cotton blouse I had on the air felt cold after the warmth of the office, and I could feel my nipples stand out hard against the satin and lace of the bra I was wearing. Determined not to be out anylonger than I needed to be I set about checking the vehicles one by one. The last one was the new Transit , one of three the company had recently purchased, and forgeting I opened the drivers door only to remember on doing so that they were left-hand drive.

Sod it I thought, not being bother to go round the other side I lent across the seat to see the neccessary dials only to suddenly feel a hand press into the small of my back, trying to push back, a voice whispered, "Its not good, I've been watching you, you cant resist", due to the angle I was leant in the pressure toppled me so i was off balance and sent me face down into the seat.Somehow I didnt want to resist, why I wasnt sure, but a slow hand now was sliding up the stocking legs that I had been balanced on, until it reach the top and met fleash.

The thrill that ran through my body was unexpected but also envigorating at the same time.Slowly my neat black skirt was push upwards to expose my backside to the chill of the night, and the sight of pair of matching knicker to my capture, slowly he slide his hand over the thin material, tracing the shape of my bottom and sliding an exploritory finger along the edges and down between my now moistening legs.

"Hmmmm I see you are liking that" came a soft rasping voice, that showed he too was enjoying the moment. Changing the hands he held me pinned to the seat with I heard him move closer and could feel that I was quite right he was exstremely excited as his warm hard cock came into contact with my exposed legs and then canme to rest on top of the covered cheeks of my bottom, again a surge of excitement coursed through my body and I could feel my nipple stiffen against the restaint of my blouse and bra.

Without warning he released his grip and pulled the blouse from the waistband and up and over my head, encapulating my arm with it as it went, holding it thus with the weight of his lower body against me, he slid his free hand round and under the front of me slowly taling hold of my breast and moulding them in his hand, it wasnt long before he had released the clip on my bra and free them from their constraint, quickly teasing and tweeking the nipples, sending shock waves through my body, time and again.

All of sudden i realised that he nolonger had hold of my blouse thus keeping my hands secured, as his hands were now fully occupied with caressing my body from neck to stocking tops, but I was too far gone to even think of moving as i began to moan and whimper with each movement.

In one swift movement he, turned me over, stiil with the blouse covering my face, and relieved me of my knickers, his hot breath i could feel on my body as he teased and nipped the engorged nipples and finally he slide down and parting my legs went to work, unable to resist, all I could do was to ,submit to the orgams as the built with in me, shuddering as each one surged through me, leaving me panting and breathless.

And then he was gone, all alone and half naked i collected my self together, but one thing was missing.....my knickers he had left with a momento.I straighten myself and went back to the offfice, expecting to see Tony looking flushed,and grinning.

But as I entered the door Tony came out of the kitchen at the back with 2 steaming cups of tea and a plate of bacon sarnies...............so who was it that had so expertly pleasured me and then disappeared?, that I was to find out another day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Who was it! Who was it! The suspense is killing me!

Great story bellend925.

PART TWO COMING SOON MMMMMMM

but not quite that soon.....hehehe

Great story bellend, really enjoyed it here.

Mike

Add a new message to this topic