New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > lunchtime dogging

See newest message in thread

lunchtime dogging

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I had a great experience today i live in plymouth and was having my lunch down by the river in my car as i do every day, as always feeling horny and it was pretty quiet as there was not many people around i had my cock in hand as usual and i must have got carried away in the excitement not realising a guy came up to the car and caught me i panicked and was tryng to tuck myself away and he said nice cock my wife would like some of that, still in a bit of a panic and still trying to put it away he said fancy coming to the camp(just about 100 yards was the riverside caravan park) he said we're on the last day of our holiday and my wife is so horny im a bit new to this and was shaking like a leaf but he persuaded me to follow him which i did by the time we got to the caravan my hard on had dissappered but soon got interested when i saw his wife in a short denim skirt and a tight vest her nipples where sticking out like pins he said to her ive got a present for you and we got together on the settee she could see the bulge in my trousers and started to rub my cock i thought wow she then took my cock out and started to suck on it i slipped her vest over her head and sucked on her nipples while her man watched and tossed himself off, as she slipped a condom on me and we had a great fuck i got back to work about half an hour late but it was worth the hassle and i thought trust this to happen on the last day of their holiday luchtimes will never be the same again but i know i'll be there every day cock in hand wishing and hoping

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

yeah but what if the next geezers a copper lol

good point mate but what if the next one a wpc in uniform and wants to play......iI WISH.....

LOL

Add a new message to this topic