New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Fantasy...for now?

See newest message in thread

Fantasy...for now?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *istr3sslut  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Just thought we would share this with everyone, as much as we would like to take full credit for it we cant. We put the idea to another member and they wrote the story for us...thanks dogginduo.

Well hope the rest of you enjoy our story, true or not it was still fun putting it together.

So here I was, normally confident even dominant me standing before my husband. Sure I was dressed in usual dominant gear, stockings, P.V.C. dress and thigh boots but this time, and for the first time, I was to accept without question the instructions from my husband. Told to place my hands behind my back I heard the click as handcuffs were applied. Seconds later the world went dark as my eyes were covered with a blindfold.

Deprived of my most used sense I became acutely aware of the clicking from the heels of my boots as we walked across the drive to the car. I requested that my cuffs be removed so as to make more comfortable my sitting position for the journey. My first mistake, instead the seatbelt was pulled tight across me and with my hands tethered behind my back, my breasts were forced forward even more than normal. Roughly and with no regard for my well being, my husband squeezed hard on them, instantly my nipples responded forcing the P.V.C. of my dress to take on their form.

During the journey to our chosen destination my mind was racing, my imagination running riot. Why I had agreed to meeting a stranger that my husband had only spoken to briefly I wondered, but at the same time the idea of what might be about to happen made my juices start to flow. I felt the car slow and turn sharply then bounce as we travelled across the potholes of the carpark we pulled to a stop and all went silent. My husband left the car and from a distance I was aware of his voice along with that of another man. My door opened, again my heightened senses reacting quickly to the cold night air my nipples becoming erect. Without a word I was helped from the car and led, stumbling from time to time, across the rough terrain of the place where my wildest fantasy was about to be realised.

The next words I heard were not from the voice of my husband. Wow, she really does look a right tart, where do you want the money he laughed. The last words I was to hear from my husband for some time was, I’m sure you’ll find somewhere to put it. With that, my husband was gone, but I had little time to think of him as I was quickly aware of a hand pushing it’s way roughly and determinedly inside my bra. There was a rustle and the feel of not a hand but crisp paper, as it dawned on me that my humiliation had gone a further step with payment for this sluts services. I was aware that my punter was circling me, wheezing and making little gasps as he took in the view. Then from behind me this time, his hands were inside my bra liberating my boobs and rolling my enlarged nipples, again he spoke. You think your old man enjoys watching me do this to his tart? I bet he is sat in the car playing with himself right now. Truth was, he was correct, for that was exactly what we had planned. Perhaps he would like to see this too was the next phrase, I felt my dress being lifted then the intense pleasure as one then two then three fingers found their way into my most private of places. A few seconds rubbing and my juices were flowing, the forth finger and thumb soon followed the other three fingers.

My enjoyment mounting my tummy started that familiar tightening feeling but at that same point the fingers were withdrawn. My turn now my punter said, this is my fun night not yours and with that I was left just on the wrong side of orgasm, I was desperate to come but this guy wasn’t going to let me ……… yet. With sudden and painful movement my head was dragged to a lower level by my hair and my face was probed by solid man flesh, suck it tart he hissed. I opened my mouth and performed the duties expected of a slut, my head bobbing up and down and my breasts swinging beneath me, his hand reaching around my bottom, rubbing me hard. With a low moan I felt him thrust deep into my throat and as he did, both he and I reached our point of ecstasy, I swallowed hard. Thinking our evening at an end I expected to hear my husband approach, but instead I was led by my punter a few steps further across the carpark. Still cuffed and blindfolded I felt a hard object across the tops of my legs and realised as I was pushed backwards that I was now lying on a picnic table. With little ceremony or grace my legs were lifted and I felt his once again rigid man flesh enter me. He pumped for some time before pulling out, moving swiftly back to my head, I opened my mouth expecting to be required to suck again but was surprised as I felt the splash of his warm come hitting, then running over my boobs.

Without words I was aware of footsteps leaving me then the distant voice of my husband and another. Further footsteps and someone was approaching me, without comment I was entered by more manflesh. You need not try to be anonymous I said I can recognise the thrusts of my husband even with a mask on. My husband laughed as he removed my mask. So did you enjoy that he asked, it certainly looked as if you did through the camera lens, a pity it’s only on night vision. I purred my approval then said does taking that money make me a real prostitute? Take a look said my husband, I retrieved the notes from inside my bra then gasped out loud at the three fifty’s in my hand ……………………. with Monopoly written across them, seems I really was a cheap slut.

We returned to the car and my husband released my wrists from their constraints. Better mind that seat he said, it may be a bit sticky. Seems our punter was correct in thinking my husband had been playing.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

mmmmm we would like to hear next installment, maybe being tied up in a wooden chalet and being usec by another couple lol

but a very nice story

XXX pic...
login to view
By *istr3sslut  (M)(F  over a year ago

if only there was such a place and a couple would make good reading that's for sure. Any offers, or were you offering!

Add a new message to this topic