New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Wife's Niece

See newest message in thread

Wife's Niece

By *antsomethingnew  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Had a request to put this on its own forum so here goes.

I have been playing around with my wifes niece for best part of 20 years, only 10yrs younger than me, started when she was 22. She came on holiday with us one year. One night I got up to use the toilet, as the place was all on one level, I had walk past her door, it was wide open, she was laying with her back to the door with just a thong on, it was a little chilly that night, so went in to pull her covers over her, then went to the loo, when I was returning to my room, I looked in again, door was still open, the covers were off again, and so was her thong, I'm sorry to say, I went back in to cover her again, as I did, she rolled over onto her back, still "asleep" showing me everything, I decided it was too much of opportunity to miss and copped a feel of her rather large tits, as I did she let out a little sigh, so I slid a hand down to her pussy and as I did she parted her legs a little and I felt how wet she was. I got my now hard cock out and put it near her face, and sure enough she opened her mouth and started to suck me as I rubbed her pussy and clit. after minute or two I climbed between her legs and slid into her as she sighed again, whilst still "asleep" and started to fuck her, she opened her eyes and smiled at me, as I fucked her. She asked me not to cum inside her and she finished me off over tits. We've been playing around on and off ever since, took her dogging a few times too, that was fun, not done anything for a couple of years, but she has been hinting about it lately, so who knows.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*etwill40 By *etwill40  (M)  over a year ago

Great story. What a first instalment. There simply must be more to tell on what you have been up to over the last 20 years. Could be the start of a book!

By *antsomethingnew  (M)  over a year ago

I arranged to go round hers one night when she was alone, I turned up, she'd had a bath and a smooth shaved pussy, we had a coffee and a quick chat, then she leaned over and started to stroke my already stiff cock, as I slid a hand under her top, now I'd already found out she has very sensitive nipples, as I squeezed those gorgeous big tits and rubbed a thumb over nipples, sending her over the edge. she jumped on me undoing my jeans and taking out my cock and proceeded to suck me, she knows how to suck cock too, not quite deep throat, but near enough. we then got on the floor were I then removed her knickers and started to lick her gorgeously smooth pussy, as she continued to suck me, I never been with anyone that can come so quick, and when she comes, she sucks harder. I then got her to lay on her coffee table, legs wide open, were I got work on her pussy again, this time sliding my tongue into her and now and then over her ass hole, which she also likes, with my face in her pussy and ass, and my hands pulling on her nipples, she was going wild. I had to fuck her by then and knelt in front of her dripping pussy and started fucking her, slowly at first, then harder, as i fucked her I sucked on those beautiful tits, as she continued to buck around under me, then she surprised me by asking me, no begging me to fuck her tight little ass, so with her legs over my shoulders I slid into my first ass, god she was tight, after she got used to it I started to fuck her ass, the first of many times, I must admit it didn't take me long to fill her ass with my cum, we lay there, with me still inside her for a while kissing and suck her tits some more, the turned her over and fucked ass again doggy style. after a few minutes of this again, i pulled out and came all over her back and ass. Satisfied until the next time.

Add a new message to this topic