New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613473 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Tribute vids for the wifes anniversary

See newest message in thread

Tribute vids for the wifes anniversary

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am looking to do a special video which combines a bunch of men filming themselves wanking and cumming over a video of my wifes massive tits in the shower and they would have to moan her name too. She has told me that this has been a fantasy for a long time and has sort of forgotten about it. But I find the idea extremely horny too. All I would need is those last few seconds where you are moaning and cumming over your favourite bit of the clip. Hopefully I will get 10 or more clips as we have been married for 10 years and would want a spunk clip for each year. I have asked guys to do this before and unfortunately I have had vid and pic collectors who have never done the little tribute vid and just promptly fucked off with the vid without actually doing it. If you are going to contact me, please only do so if you are willing to do a short tribute clip. I want good spunkers and any age guy is welcome. You will be turned on by her massive 36 double j tits and hairy pussy for sure so you can fulfill a fantasy for my wife and get off at the same time so it's a win win situation. Once you get in touch I can send the vid over kik or skype then you film yourself spunking and moaning her name. I will send the vid and text her name over once you say you can do it. Hope to hear from you soon! Thanks

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Interested. PM me, as I can't message you

XXX pic...
login to view
By *akeyleeds Couple  (M)(F  over a year ago

Interested.

Send me details by pm