New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > wifes fantasy

See newest message in thread

wifes fantasy

XXX pic...
login to view
By *illychis  (M)(F 43 weeks ago

@private mail, +add as contact

after a few too many bacardis last night, my wife told me a fantasy she has had for years and totally shocked me

she is out at night driving down a dark country lane in the pouring rain, when her car breaks down and she is stranded

a passing car stops and 2 guys in their 50s get out and try to help start the car

to cut a long story short she is taken into the woods and laid down on her overcoat and fucked by them both in the rain and mud, before they leave her there full of cum and well and truly fucked

totally shocked me as shes never indicated anything like this before, but ill be taking her down a few country roads this autumn

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *Enoch    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 43 weeks ago

Best you stock up on Bacardi!

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 43 weeks ago

Now after several years of keeping this fantasy to herself perhaps you should encourage her to reveal any other fantasies she has been hiding away.

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

Most women have fantasies they wont tell their husband. Watch her close hrr eyes next time your fucking her

By (user no longer on site) 43 weeks ago

I have written a few stories about lone females braking down and being helped by strangers,

She then repays them by letting them use her for their pleasure.

By *lvis38  (M) 43 weeks ago

My wife has had her fantasy full filled she has always wanted me to catch her naked on our living room floor shagging a guy and me watch her as she takes the guy in every room and shags him

Add a new message to this topic