New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Sissify and Humiliate me

See newest message in thread

Sissify and Humiliate me

*aughtybeatrix By *aughtybeatrix   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

My name is Beatrix.

I am a gender-fluid CD slut. Looking for filthy fun.

I have only been dressing for about two years, probably not as convincing as I’d like but I am getting there. I am always shaved.

I have a fantastic husband, who is so supportive and really helps me so much, but he’s gay and I am bisexual. When it comes to Beatrix he doesn’t really get anything out of fucking me as a girl. He does and he is amazing but I am looking for something particular.

My biggest fantasy, and the real reason I’m on here: I’m looking for a strong sexy experienced woman to own me and humiliate me.I want to be sissified and humiliated and fucked by a strong sexy experienced woman with a strap-on.

I am not really into anything like BDSM. I like some rough play and I love being used; my throat was made to be filled with cock. I am a worthless set of fuck-holes and I want to be treated like it.

I want to be dressed up and used for your pleasure. I really get off of being verbally humiliated.

If you like the idea of this or you like my pictures; and would like to use me, please message me.

I am looking to meet other people who are interested in playing and experimenting.

I am serious and I want to chat and meet.

Kisses

Bea xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic