New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Christmas Artist

See newest message in thread

Christmas Artist

XXX pic...
login to view
By *eorge1949   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I readily accept that I am perhaps not the most sociable of guys so when I was asked to go to my wife's ladies art group Christmas party, and having met a few of the ladies, I was not overly enthusiastic, but as some of the ladies were alone and guys would be a bit sparse, I was persuaded and I reluctantly agreed.

As the designated driver I drank only soft drinks but it was soon clear that some of the girls were getting quite merry and my wife told me to go mingle and chat more. I looked around the room and one lady caught my eye, and as I remembered Carol as good company from the previous year, I headed across to chat and was welcomed with a lovely smile.

We talked about various things and I asked her what sort of art she liked, and she said pencil drawing, shall I show you some? Being polite, but not really interested, I agreed and we quietly went to another room her studio, where she showed me some lovely drawings on the walls. She said she had some different ones in a folder but I might find them a bit too saucy and she didn't want to offend me, what did I think?

They certainly were saucy, almost all of people were naked from 'nipples to knees' as she said. She showed me a drawing of a very accurately shaped dildo and I jokingly said that I could never match that to which she replied that as the real thing can do so much more than a plastic willy she hoped one day that she would be the best judge of that. I, of course, politely agreed! Carol then said that she had some more artwork that were a lot more sexy but perhaps another time?

Thinking it was the wine talking I changed the subject and discovered that she was a retired solicitor who moved here from London with her husband when they retired and that he had died some two years ago, to which I added that having lost my first wife I do understand what she is going through, which earned me a quick but very sweet kiss, and with that we rejoined the party.

Some time later we spoke again and she asked me if I would like to pose for her to draw, and I said clothed or not, and she said clothed of course, well at least to start with, as she wanted to improve her skills in drawing the human form! How could I refuse!

So yesterday I again found myself in Carol's nice warm studio posing fully clothed sat at a table whilst she drew and during the chat she said that she was well used to being discreet and I had her word that whatever happened in the studio would stay in the studio and I could relax and enjoy it. That's encouraging, I said, me too, total discretion and no strings guaranteed.

I said, that seems like a cue to me, so how do you want me now? She said, stripped to underpants would be a good start, so I did, and she noticed the semi hard and the damp spot and smiled but said nothing. I sat, legs apart, whilst she drew some more and I did feel a little uncomfortable, and then she said, would I be happier naked and if she also took her top off would that be OK? I must have gone a bit red because she took off her top and her bra to reveal her gorgeously ample breasts and nipples. OK she is not a youngster but she was in great shape and I said so, which she seemed to appreciate.

When you are ready, she said, as I don't get enough experience of drawing how the legs meet the body, but I was mesmerised by those lovely breasts and nipples swaying as she moved. After a pause I said no problem, but I am not flaccid and I don't want to offend you.

Great she chuckled, just what I want, come on get 'em off, I've had glimpses as you posed and I'm itching to see you totally nude, so I did and as I stood there naked before her I was watching her eyes survey my manhood, which magically completed it's transformation from three quarters to fully erect as we watched.

Wonderful, she said, can you turn slightly to catch the light and hold still whilst I draw as I just love drawing cocks and it's been a while! I smiled and said, my pleasure madame, and she said it was good to have a willing model as so many guys wanted her to be nude but were not so keen on being nude and posing themselves.

I smiled and said that I did not expect her to strip fully as I was happy with what we had, to which she said I promise you will get to see me naked, but probably not today. That's fine, I said, trying hard to hide the disappointment, I am in your hands.

I've never been able to watch and draw a guy masturbating, she said, catching me by surprise, I will understand if you would rather not, but how do you feel about holding your penis and slowly moving your hand up and down it? So I did as asked and she asked me to stop at the bottom of a downstroke with my glistening glans fully exposed above my hand whilst she quickly did another sketch. At this point I was starting to feel that this had less to do with art and more to do with sex, but I said nothing as I was loving it.

She thanked me for my patience and said that if I wanted to finish myself off she would love to sketch my penis as it softened, but I was unsure quite where this was leading so I hesitated. Sensing my unease she asked if I would prefer her to masturbate me, and she headed to me and gave me a long sensuous kiss, tongues and all, to which I willingly responded, wow what a kiss! I tried to kiss her nipples but was told not this time, perhaps next time, so I said yes please, I can wait!

We moved to the sofa where I lay on my back, legs apart, as instructed whilst she drew another sketch whilst she sat down between my legs. When she stopped drawing she touched my cock, stroked it and then she started a beautiful slow sensuous hand job, stopping only for some very sensuous kisses during which I also felt her ample breasts and nipples run up and down my body. She said she had forgotten how silky and hot a real penis was as it had been so long since she had had one and she loved just holding me. I said that I loved it too and she was welcome to hold me anytime!

I was so enjoying this that I tried hard not to cum but she sensed I was close and speeded up giving me the most wonderful body arching climax before stopping to gaze at what she had achieved. As I softened she expertly milked out the last of my cum and I then realised that this lady not only knew her way around a cock and knew what she wanted but also how to get it as she very thoroughly handled me and cleaned me up with wet wipes and tissues, ending up by pulling back my foreskin and wiping me thoroughly, which made me squirm, so she did it again and we both laughed.

Just one more drawing she said, stay there a while please, so I did and we both watched and smiled as my cock gradually shrank. Is that a bead of cum on the tip, she said, let me wipe it again and again back went my foreskin and again I squirmed while she wiped and handled me and again she said how she just loved handling me!

Much more of this, I said, and you will have me getting hard again, to which she said, fair enough, another time maybe? Yes please I said.

We dressed and as I was about to leave she thanked me for being such a good model, and added quietly that having been used by men over the years she wanted to turn the tables, but as she had enjoyed the day so much would I like to have another session in the New Year, no promises but you never know where it will end up?

I thanked her for having me and said that even if we never went any further I had enjoyed a truly magical Christmas present of an afternoon in her company and hopefully come January we can do it again as more like today would be super please?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

...and now the New Year can't cum quickly enough

Excellent story, looking forward to pt2

XXX pic...
login to view

"...and now the New Year can't cum quickly enough

Excellent story, looking forward to pt2

"

Thanks, me too, although I will have to wait a couple of weeks until the Tuesday art group restarts and I hope to hear that Carol wants me for another 'sitting'!

XXX pic...
login to view

The art group does not officially restart until next Tues pm but a few of the ladies had an impromptu meeting at Carol's place this afternoon.

Needless to say I was a bit - well a lot really - nervous of what might come to light and when my wife came home and said that was a great afternoon, she had seen some of Carol's artwork and that it was really very good and then they all had a glass of wine and a good laughter filled afternoon mainly to introduce two potential new members I began to quietly worry!

Carol had given her a framed drawing of me from last month and it too was very good, she said, as she showed it to me.

I need not have worried, it was a drawing of me sat at the table as per my original pose, and it came with best wishes from Carol (no kisses, just wishes!) and the message that if I would like to sit for her again she too would like it as she found me jolly good company with wicked senses of fun and humour and she loved my refusal to take life too seriously.

I asked my wife if it was OK with her and she said that anything that interests me and gets me out of the house after I had been so ill has to be good and I should ring or email Carol and fix it up - and the contact details are on the back of the drawing.

OK I said, as long as you are happy I will email her and see what's what.

So I did, and I will be her guest again on Thursday pm.

I have no clues how it will go, especially having just been told by Carol not to expect the same as last time, but I am so looking forward to being with that very sexy, if a little dominant, older lady, even if it is just for art.

Wish me luck!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Now that was a great read, I can't wait for more.....and rather excited now too..!!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *wukguy  (M)  over a year ago

You must let us know how it goes......

XXX pic...
login to view

As I drove to Carol's I was very aware of the intense tingling I could feel between my thighs, you know that electric buzz of excitement and anticipation that courses through the whole area making me feel so exhilarated yet so apprehensive, oh wow what a lovely feeling!

I began to wish that I had taken steps to reduce my obvious excitement and although I did not want to arrive and risk showing a freshly wanked cock should I be so lucky that my early nudity be called for, I hoped that I would be able to restrain myself long enough to conceal my rising ardour.

Carol opened the door with a warm smile and led me through to the dining area where was already seated another lady that I sort of recognised, she also smiled and said, hello, I'm Ann, Carol's neighbour, I was at the Christmas party, and I'm learning to draw, to which Carol added that she and Ann were very close best friends and had few secrets.

I had not known what to expect, but I didn't expect two ladies, and my mind began working overtime! Are you OK said Ann, you look a bit flustered? I'm OK I said, and kinda blurted out that I was just not expecting the extra company, then hastily added, not for her to misunderstand as it was very nice to meet her again. I was just leaving, said Ann, I'm so sorry, that was stupid me saying the wrong thing, I added.

No problem said Ann, I just wanted to meet you, and I hope to see more of you. Likewise I replied, and with that she was gone.

I'm really very sorry, I said to Carol, I did not mean to be rude. Don't worry, she smiled, Ann knows the score and will be back in an hour or so, and by the way you are not supposed to know that but I think it only fair that you do.

Tell me more, I said, do you have something planned? Can I just ask, I said, how much does Ann know? All of it, came the disarming reply, what do you think of Ann? Honestly? I said. Of course honestly, she said with a shortness I didn't expect. OK, I said, she seems nice enough to me, not as attractive to me as you are, but still rather fanciable.

Carol just smiled and said, we shall see, there is much to talk about before we go any further.

That sounds ominous, I said, what's on your mind? Do you remember the last time we met, she said, to which I replied, how could I ever forget, it was fabulous. It was never planned to happen, she said, I didn't expect you to strip naked and I don't want you to think I am a cock happy slut, but you were so open and up front I just could not resist it, which brings me to the million dollar question, what do you want from me?

I will never think badly of you for what happened, indeed quite the opposite as you were so tender and caring. What do I want from you? Let me rephrase that, I don't want anything from you but I honestly hope that we can share some mutually enjoyable pleasure, and I stress mutually.

OK, she said, so what do you like doing? I am in your hands Carol and I will go along with whatever you want to do, from soft and sensual to whatever tickles your fancy, so please tell me what you seek and let's take it from there.

Right, she said, sometimes I just want to be held, cuddled, maybe kissed, maybe caressed, sometimes nothing more than being held and wanted for me as a person and not just for sex. That would be wonderful for me too, I said, but you may need to tell me what you want and when to stop on the day as my clairvoyance is not so good, and I do have trouble hiding my excitement! Carol laughed and said, yes I've noticed!

Sometimes it might develop into sex, she said, and sometimes not, but you must appreciate that desires in me that have been dormant for years and long forgotten have been awakened and I don't quite know what I want or how to deal with it just yet as I am still rather surprised by the strength of my own desires.

Please don't worry I said, I think I understand, and I promise that I will never rush you or try to force you or hurt you in any way and if it's all too much and you want me to stop or leave now or at any time in the future please just say so and I will stop or leave, as long as I can dress first if needed, no bad attitude and with a smile.

Thank you she said, you are a decent man, and I do so want you, but not today, perhaps next time.

That is fine, I said, and I am relieved to hear you say next time as you are a very attractive, intelligent and valued lady and I fancy the pants off you, but I can wait as I can see that too much too soon risks spoiling the main event.

When we were in London, she said, we used to have some pretty wild sex parties, I think maybe wild is in the past but let me throw some words at you and you tell me honestly what you think. WOW, I said, please do, OK she said, how about this - BDSM. Wow, I again said, very little experience but would love to learn.

Good she said, right answer, how about pegging and sounding to name but two, do you know what they are? Yes, I said, and whilst I have never experienced either I am up for both, especially if I am tied and at your mercy, but nothing extreme please.

I used to be known as Puss in Boots, she said, but it was mainly to avoid being fucked by all and sundry and gaining a reputation that no girl wants, which is what a sex party meant to many of the male dominated legal guys. I did sometimes show some brutality to some of them that I disliked but I am not by nature a cruel or brutal person, and now I just want to play some more before I get too old! I have a big box of kit and we can look through it next time if you wish? I would love to, I said, by the way has Ann seen the box?

Yes she has, came the reply, so how do you feel about CFNM? Limited experience but keen to do more of it as I find it one heck of a turn on, I said, adding, with or without Ann? Carol replied, either way, what would you pefer? Perhaps just the two of us first time, I said, and include Ann the next time if all goes well and you have no doubt told her all about it? Sounds like a plan, she said!

That's great she said, I feel much more at ease now, shall we go through to the studio?

Just a couple of points, I said, I've been thinking about what you said about how difficult it is to draw legs where they meet the body and I wondered whether if I held my dangly bits up high you would get a better view of that junction of legs and body? She laughed and said, how thoughtful of you, that's very sweet, but I have a much better answer, I have a couple of thongs from the kit box that will hold you high and flat would you like to try them? Oh yes, I said, perhaps you can help fit them and judge which one is better, and by the way what is Ann expecting to see today? I left Ann in limbo with that, she said, so she is unsure but I suggested that I might be able to get you as far as underpants so a thong should be a nice surprise hopefully, especially the one I have in mind!

I don't know what you two have planned, I said, but are you OK with Ann being sexually involved as given the choice, if it came to a choice, I would choose to be with you, every time. You are so sweet, she said, thank you, I don't mind if you have sex with Ann too, but please be aware she has not had anything inside her for years, not even a dildo, and she is very dry and tight and rather timid so apart from a bit of play time you may well be out of luck, now let's go and get you fitted shall we.

My turn to chuckle!

Fantastic George, and well written in such a short time ... now there must be more to tell of this visit? Looking to hear how the rest of your sitting went!

XXX pic...
login to view

I have to do this whenever I get the chance and I just love writing about it. The conversations are obviously not verbatim but you get the general gist I hope. Part two of yesterday to follow as soon as I can, whilst the detail is still fresh in what passes for my mind!

"I have to do this whenever I get the chance and I just love writing about it. The conversations are obviously not verbatim but you get the general gist I hope. Part two of yesterday to follow as soon as I can, whilst the detail is still fresh in what passes for my mind!"

XXX pic...
login to view

We looked at two thongs, one black that Carol said looked a bit small and maybe the wrong shape, but I liked the feel of it so I said, oh come on I'm not that big, to which Carol said OK then undress and try it for size! So I did, and she was right, it was a bit tight even after she had so deftly tucked in all the bits that protruded but more importantly despite much touching and pulling she was not able to get my dangly bits 'high and flat', so we tried the other one!

I was starting to get a bit hard by then and she said she thought the flesh coloured one with the graphics on the outside that reflected what was on the inside was a better fit and after some adjustment it was declared good to go! Have a look at yourself in the full length mirror in the hall she said and tell me what you think, and she was right, it looked fab and better still I was 'high and flat' as required! It was all so matter of fact and I loved being naked and being handled by her.

How do you want me, I said, once we were back in the studio, and once stood where I was told to she switched on two spotlights which sh adjusted to illuminate the 'nipples to knees' area. Is that was OK? Fine with me Carol, your wish is my command, I said, it's nice and warm in these lights!.

Then, quite a surprise, Carol said, thank you for being so good and I promise you the next time we meet we will have proper sex.

That would be fantastic Carol, I said, dare I ask, can we make love rather than just have sex, if I can use the 'L' word without scaring you .

Yes she said, I completely understand what you are saying and it would be a dream for me if you would gently kiss me, seduce me, undress me and then take me to bed. It would be my pleasure madame, I said, and well worth the wait, shall I bring condoms! Condoms, she said, you're an optimist, but yes please.

I was right about the thong, she said, you are filling it nicely, now stand central, feet about 60 centimetres apart and I will start drawing, oh, and I've just seen Ann's refection pass the window, at least I hope it is Ann, so she will enter soon, are you OK with what is on show, there is a towel behind you if you want to cover up?

I'm OK if you are happy, I said, remember CFNM, let's give her a good show, and with that in walked Ann. She did her best to not be surprised but she was quiet for a while as she took me, and the graphics, in her gaze. Sorry, I said to break the silence, I am not a pretty sight anymore these days, to which Ann said, well neither am I, maybe we can meet another time, excuse me but I must dash, and off she went.

Carol followed Ann out and heard their voices and a giggle, and when Carol came back in she said, Ann seems to fancy you! I thought for a moment and said, is that a good or a bad thing? It's up to you, she said, but if you want to meet Ann for whatever I honestly do not mind, just bear in mind what I said earlier, she is very vulnerable so do not hurt her mentally or physically or you will feel my wrath.

I've been thinking too, I said, and I would like to meet her for whatever she wishes, and I promise not to hurt her in any way but I would rather give myself to you if we can keep it special between us. Tell me, I continued, what made you choose me for these escapades?

Well, Carol said, I've had a chequered sex history, I've always loved making love and all kinds of kinky sex play from the day I lost my virginity to a very experienced boy friend many moons ago. I've been loved, fucked all ways, used for oral, and abused by so many men, and women over the years, that at my age now I just wanted to find someone to be with where he wants me for me, with sex as a bonus, as a final fling before I get too old.

Do you recall collecting Dawn (my wife) from the art group well over a year ago and you and I met and briefly spoke, well, I liked you then and from what Dawn has told me over the months since you are an OK guy and I was not going to take any risks for you or for me. So when you came to the Christmas party I took the opportunity to be a bit suggestive and you were unfazed and the rest is history!

Thanks, I said, yes oh so well I do remember meeting you and later asking Dawn who you were as I found the instant chemistry of our eyes meeting lovely and when we met again before Christmas the opportunity you gave me was just too good to miss.

Right, she said, enough of this, back to work, stand as before please. Certainly Mistress, I said and she laughed. So I took a gulp and boldly said, if you want to take photos at any time, nipples to knees is fine. Thanks, she said, I would never have asked but yes I will take some photos if you really don't mind. Please go ahead, I said, and if Ann sees them that is OK too but nobody else please.

You have my word, she said, I'll get the camera as whilst I can draw from memory, a photo, especially enlarged, always helps to get the proportions right. I know I am not huge, I said, but I hope I don't need an enlargement! You cheeky boy, she said, I've told you size is not important but knowing how to use it is.

So she clicked away in various poses until she said, I think that is enough for now. I said, do you want any with the thong off just in case you want to add in some detail. Good idea she said, and I whipped the thong off, saying, I'm sorry I think that will need a wash as it's a bit wet in places. No problem, she said, I'm just so glad to have seen it used and filled again after so many years of it in the box. More photos were taken and carol said, is it OK if I show Ann these too? I said, yes if she wants to see them but she may prefer to see the real me first? Good thought, she said, I'll ask her first.

Lay on the sofa, legs apart, she said, as I can't have you leaving here with a stiffy! So once again I felt those kind soft hands manipulating my manhood and it was fabulous as the foreskin slid so smoothly up and down and she gently caressed the glans, stopping whenever she thought I was close. How is that, she asked, bloody fantastic, I said, you have obviously been taught by an expert, please don't stop again. OK, she laughed and carried on to make me cum as strongly as before with slow gradual after strokes as my cock subsided. After that she laid on me and we kissed and cuddled, my goodness me didn't we kiss, until I began to feel the sap rising again and said so, and we came up for air.

Let me clean us up, she said, and can I take another photo of you soft, well softish. I smiled and said, yes of course, as she oh so gently cleaned and fondled me, saying how much she loved being in total control of a man and the power and the feel of a penis, both hard and soft in her hands, and she thanked me for letting her have me again, to which I said, please, the pleasure was very much mine too I can assure you, anytime you want to!

I got dressed and Carol said, I'll be in touch by email, as I left.

I wonder what will happen next, too many variables to work that one out, but plenty to think about!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *wmbranguy  (M)  over a year ago

I'm looking forward to more installments

XXX pic...
login to view

Sorry, no more installments.

I now consider that discretion is much important because our 'relationship' has developed and is far too good to jeopardise in any way, so this topic can gently slip away to oblivion.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *wukguy  (M)  over a year ago

Thanks George, it was fun......

"Sorry, no more installments.

I now consider that discretion is much important because our 'relationship' has developed and is far too good to jeopardise in any way, so this topic can gently slip away to oblivion."

It's been a wonderful report/story George, well told and a delight (in every way) to read. Far too hot and engaging for the icy pit of "oblivion"; hope your story continues to grow in heat and within your privacy. Good luck sir

XXX pic...
login to view

Thanks guys, Carol is a delight to be with, intelligent, sense of humour, attractive, kind, caring, fun loving, discreet and great common sense, and that's yer lot fellas.

By *limjimc  (M)  over a year ago

Thank you.

It was very enjoyable, but you leave us with the question of "Just Carol, or Carol and Ann?"

Please at least let us know that

XXX pic...
login to view

Just Carol, Ann decided that it was perhaps not her scene after all and that's fine with us!

XXX pic...
login to view

Carol and I sat chatting yesterday and I mentioned my posting on here, whereupon she asked to read it, as a result of which we re-wrote it together and had a really good giggle whilst doing so. Hope you approve? PS Carol does not seek anyone else to play with but I am always open to offers!

I readily accept that I am perhaps not the most sociable of guys and that I can be a bit shy at first and I do find small talk difficult so when I was asked to go to my wife's ladies art group Christmas party, and having previously met a few of the ladies, I was not overly enthusiastic, but as some of the ladies were alone and guys would be a bit sparse, and apparently the host, Carol, had asked my wife to bring me, if only as a driver, I was persuaded and I reluctantly agreed.

As a designated driver I drank only soft drinks but it was soon clear that some of the ladies were getting quite merry and my wife told me to go mingle, be friendly and chat more, so I looked around the room and one lady caught my eye, and as I remembered her sparkling blue eyes and as good to talk to with a great sense of fun from the previous year, I headed across to chat and was welcomed with a lovely smile and a warm hug.

Hello Carol I said, lovely to see you again, originality not being my strong point, and we talked about various things until Carol asked me what sort of art I liked? I said, it varies but lovely coast and scenery and beautiful people, especially ladies, appeal to me.

I can show you some artwork if you like, she said, and you can tell me honestly what you think, so being polite, but not really interested, I agreed. We quietly went to Carol's art studio, where she showed me some superb drawings and paintings displayed on the walls. They were all very good but I was particularly drawn to a lovely drawing of a rather demure very sexy looking scantily clad lady. Carol said that she believed in plain speaking, always say what you think to avoid misunderstandings. I thought it a strange thing to say but I said that I agreed, and that I loved that rather suggestive drawing.

She said, that one is of me and was drawn many years ago by a good friend. I also have some different ones of myself and other people, but you might find some of them a bit saucy and I don't want to risk offending you, what do you think? Yes please, I said, you won't offend me, the saucier the better! Carol smiled and said, good tell me what you think. They certainly were saucy, almost all, both sexes, were naked from 'neck to knees' as she called them. She then showed me a very good close up drawing of a very erect penis, complete with balls and pubic hair and I jokingly said that I could never match that to which she replied that she hoped one day that she would be the best judge of that, I of course, politely agreed, adding that was a wonderful selection of vaginas, breasts and penises and I loved the amazing variation of basically the same things, to which she smiled, nodded and said that we seem to be on the same wavelength!

Carol then said that she had some more artwork that were a lot more explicit but perhaps another time? Thinking it might be the wine talking I changed the subject and suggested we return to the party where I discovered that she was a retired solicitor (hence the plain speaking) who moved here from London with her husband when they retired and that he had died two years ago after a long and painful illness, to which I added that having lost my first wife some years ago to cancer I do fully understand what she is going through, which earned me her thanks and a quick but very sweet and warm kiss on the cheek.

Some time later we spoke again and she asked me if I would like to pose for her to draw, and I cheekily said clothed or not, and she said, well since you ask, clothed of course, well at least to start with, but if we are both happy we will see how it goes. It seems her excuse was that she wanted to improve her skills in drawing the human form! How could I refuse that chance of a lifetime!

So a few days later I again found myself in Carol's nice warm studio posing fully clothed but shirt open sat at a table whilst she drew during which we chatted and she said that she was well used to being discreet and I had her word that whatever happened in the studio would stay in the studio so we could relax and enjoy it. That's an interesting statement, I said, me too, total discretion, few inhibitions and no strings guaranteed.

Summoning up the courage I added, that sounded a bit like a cue to me, so how would you like me now? She said, I'm so glad you asked, can we start with shirt off please and if that is OK maybe stripped to underpants would be nice please if you are OK with that, so after a quick sketch shirtless I took my trousers off. Carol immediately noticed my semi hard and the start of a damp spot and smiled but said nothing. In full view I slid my hand inside my pants and pulled my cock up against my stomach and sat, legs apart, whilst she drew some more and I must admit that I did feel a little uncomfortable as her eyes seemed to focus on my bulge and wet spots. I am almost certain that she could see glimpses of my cock and balls up the inside of my pants legs, but I did nothing to obscure that view.

Then came the bombshell that I had kinda hoped for but didn't dare expect when she asked if I was feeling adventurous and if I would be happy naked for her and in return she would also take her top off if it would help me feel more comfortable as she did not want me feel as if I were being used in any way, would that be OK, but if not please say so? She added that she was not looking for any form of sexual contact at the moment and although it had been a long time she really liked being naked and loved seeing male genitalia in all its various moods and she hoped that she could trust me? I promised to behave myself! She told me that she had grown up with two brothers and very liberal parents and had become used to seeing nude bodies long before she discovered the joys of sex for herself, and whilst she no longer wanted full sex she still wanted the visual excitement.

I was gobsmacked as she took off her top and then her bra to reveal her gorgeously ample breasts and soft pink nipples. OK she is not a youngster but she was in great shape and I said, lovely breasts Carol thank you, which she seemed to appreciate. I do love to undress with an appreciative man, she said, so when you are ready would you like to strip off and be naked for me?

I was mesmerised by those lovely breasts and nipples gently swaying as she moved. After a pause I said no problem, but I am not flaccid and I don't want to offend you, and I am certainly not a pretty sight nude these days. Great she chuckled, no problem, just what I want to see, I don't want you flaccid just yet so come on and get 'em off! I've had glimpses as you posed and I really want to see whats inside those pants. It does not matter what shape you are in as the person themselves is just as important as the genitalia they sport and I do like you so relax and enjoy while I look and draw.

So I did as she asked and as I stood there naked facing her, legs apart, totally exposed I watched her eyes survey my manhood, which was magically completing it's transformation from semi to almost fully erect as she watched. Wonderful, she said, I do like what I see, can you turn slightly to catch the light, lean back a bit and hold still whilst I draw as I just love drawing the profile of an erect penis and it's been a long long while since I've had the opportunity!

I smiled and said, my pleasure madame, and she said it was good to have such a good model as so many guys wanted her to be nude but were not so keen on posing nude themselves, unless it was leading directly to sex. I smiled and said that I did not expect her to strip fully, and whilst I was ever hopeful I did not expect sex as I was happy with what we had. She then said you hopefully will get to see me naked as I really do want to strip for you while you watch so you can see me au naturelle, but not today. That's fine, I said, trying hard to hide the disappointment, I am in your hands, but speaking my thoughts aloud, may I ask if I may be allowed to feel and maybe kiss your breasts today please - nothing more? Carol smiled, and said, I would probably like that too, but we shall see, no promises. Fair enough, I said.

Please say if you would rather not, but I've not been able to watch and draw a guy masturbating for years, she said, catching me by surprise, and I will understand if you would rather not, but how do you feel about holding your penis and slowly moving your hand up and down it? No problem, I said, happy to oblige, and I did as asked, slowly wanking myself with long full strokes. After a while she asked me to stop at the bottom of a downstroke with my foreskin pulled right back and my glistening wet glans fully exposed and just hold it there with finger and thumb only at the base of my penis whilst she quickly did another sketch. At this point I was starting to feel that this had less to do with art and more to do with sex, but I said nothing and went along with it as I too was loving every minute of it.

She thanked me for my patience and said that if I wanted to speed up to a climax she would love to watch me and then sketch my penis as it softened or, she said, breaking my no contact rule, would I like her to masturbate me? I nodded and said oh yes please, I would love you to, that's beyond my wildest dreams. She said, good because I simply love holding a penis and feeling the silky warmth and hardness in my hand and I want to feel yours as it throbs it's way to ejaculation!

As she approached I took the opportunity to touch and gently feel her softy and warm breasts and gorgeous small pink nipples, and as she didn't stop me I took the opportunity to kiss and work my tongue around a nipple which hardened rapidly as I did so until she gently moved away saying, that was very nice thank you, no more just now tiger, but possibly another time.

We moved to the sofa where I lay on my back, legs wide apart, one leg over the back of the sofa and the other over the edge as instructed, whilst she drew another sketch as she sat down between my legs. When she stopped drawing she touched and held my cock, moved it about at different angles, then stroked it and then started a beautiful slow sensuous hand job, stopping only for some very sensuous mouth to mouth proper kisses during which I also felt her ample breasts and nipples against my body. I was really tempted but made no further attempt to touch them but I did notice the nipples seemed a lot harder and more erect than a few minutes earlier!

I had almost forgotten how smooth, silky and hot an erect penis is, she said, as it has been so long since I have had one all to myself and I love just holding, feeling, caressing and teasing you. I said that I loved it too and she was welcome to hold me and tease me anytime and that if it never went any further I would never complain! She smiled and said, as you may have guessed, I do love to be in control! Yes, I said, I've noticed and I am very happy with you being in control too so please, whatever you like - within reason!

I was so enjoying her expert caresses and manipulation that I tried hard not to cum but she sensed I was close and stopped, then after a pause started again and speeded up giving me the most wonderful body arching climax before stopping for us both to gaze at what she had achieved. Stay there, she said, I'll get some tissues, and as I softened she expertly milked out the last of my cum and I then truly realised that this lady not only knew her way around a cock, she knew what she wanted and how to get it as she very expertly and gently but firmly handled my cock and balls whilst she cleaned me up with wet wipes and tissues, ending up by pulling back my foreskin and wiping my glans thoroughly, which made me squirm a lot as it was very sensitive, so she did it again and I squirmed even more at the sensation and we both laughed. I love doing that she said, is it OK if I do it some more? Of course, I said, be my guest! So she did!

Just one more drawing she said, stay there a while please as you soften, so I did and we both watched and smiled as my cock gradually shrank. Is that a bead of cum on the tip, she said with a wicked smile, let me wipe it again for you and again back went my foreskin and again I squirmed while she wiped and handled me and again she said how she just loved handling me! Much more of this, I said, and you will have me getting hard again, to which she said, fair enough, another time maybe, but lets just see? Yes please I would love that, I said, as she continued to play with me until we both felt my juices rising again and she stopped. I lay there for a few minutes totally exposed whilst she looked and sketched as my cock gradually subsided again. Thank you for being so relaxed and open, she said, so many guys just need to get up and leave once they have cum, and I really appreciate you staying. I smiled and said, thank you.

We dressed and as I was about to leave she thanked me for being such a good model, and for allowing her such uninhibited access, then added quietly that having been used by so many men over the years she initially just wanted to turn the tables and use me, but as she had got to know me she had been able to relax and had, enjoyed the day so much and would I like to have another session in the New Year, no promises but you never know where it will end? I thanked her for having me and said that I had enjoyed a truly magical Christmas present of an afternoon in her company and hopefully come January we can do it again as a repeat session just like today would be delicious? I added that I would never do anything to abuse her trust and she said, thank you, I do trust you and in case you are worried our secret is and always will be very safe with me. Thank you Carol I said, that means a lot and gives me confidence for whatever happens next.

Add a new message to this topic