New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613906 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > By the lake.

See newest message in thread

By the lake.

XXX pic...
login to view
By *etraSuxx   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I was sitting with my ex gf by the lake at the bottom of the estate. At the time I was 40,and she was 18, she was a larger bbw. But we were sitting mid to late afternoon watching the ducks. There was a few people about but it was fairly quiet. She was sitting between my legs, with her back against me. My arms wrapped around her waist. Her arms over mine. As she lit a cigarette, I slipped a hand down past the waistband of her denim miniskirt. Slowly stroking my fingertips up and down the gusset of her g-string. She didn't complain, so I unzipped my flies with my other hand. Though not well hung, I released my cock. Hidden by my gf, I lifted the back of her skirt and moved the strap on her g-string to one side. Pulling her back slightly, so my cock head pressed into the crease of her bum.

She gasped slightly, and arched her back as pulling her back against my cock, as she still smoked her ciggy I slipped one hand under her top and slowly dragged my fingers up her side, turning at the top to drag my nails gently down her skin. At the same time the fingers of my other hand slipped past her g-string, dragging lightly up and down each side of her pussy with my index finger parting the lips and pushing in making wiggly patterns as it slid slowly in and out. With my other hand I began lightly circling her nipples. Pushing against the back of her neck I began lightly making little circles on the Base of her neck with my tongue tip as my other hand made snake like patterns against her pussy lips. I felt her stiffen and start to shudder. So instantly stopped all movement. She said bastard as her pulse returned to normal, a moment later I began it all again. She looked really flustered after I had stopped four times. Grabbing my hand and trying to push harder against my fingers.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

You have my full attention, more please

XXX pic...
login to view

After a hour of continuously bringing her to the edge, and stopping. Maybe 6 - 7 times. She'd manoeuvred herself so that my cock was against her bumhole. I slowly traced little circles on her neck the tip of my tongue barely touching her skin. The hand under her top lightly brushing across her nipples, nails gently scratching her skin. She pushed back gasping pushing the head of my cock into her bum,as I pushed three fingers into her pussy. Tracing figure 8 patterns slowly up and down. And S shape patterns side to side. Stopping briefly to circle the bud, dragging my fingertips lightly over the tip, a quick flick with the finger before beginning the patterns again. She began breathing faster pushing back and forth between my fingers and my cock head in her bum. This time I continued until she shivered, and orgasmed with a moan. Before she straightened her skirt and I zipped up. We then stood up and walked home, though she was a bit wobbly walking back. A week later I dumped her after finding out she was cheating on me with four other guys. That was the last time I was with a woman. And now I am 48, so it's been a few years now. But as I am not handsome, wealthy or well hung, it's unlikely that I will ever have another gf. Hence the none convincing cd bit, lol.

XXX pic...
login to view

After being on here for a few years under a couple of different names, found it a waste of time as far as the women are concerned. So I don't bother with the women and couples on here any more. I don't appeal to women, which leaves guys. Though truth be told I have never met anyone on here. Had several no shows, dozens of time wasters, but that's about it. No women though. Had a couple of meets with guys on the sister site though.

Add a new message to this topic