New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Wood watchers

See newest message in thread

Wood watchers

By *onytina  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Tina was still unsure about the wife sharing scene,dogging,swinging etc, tina ok with r/playing the fantasy when we in bed,gets her really turned on,after 25 yrs married I wanted to see her do it for real.without her knowledge I found few places near me that was used by dogging couples,allthough couples were few there were always lots of men hoping to find couples there,also a lot of man on man fun too,one summer evening I suggested to tina to take our dog out for a walk,I drove few miles to the remote car park set in the woods,tina asked why we were here,I made something up about looking for fishing lake been told about,there was some cars in car park, men sitting in them,as we strolled off I heard car doors being closed,guess we were being followed,as we strolled along the path, I kept touching Tina's bum,what's up with you she smiled,must be the fresh air I grinned and your sexy arse,I grabbed her hand and led her to a more dense wooded area,with her back to a big tree I kissed her,she responded putting her arms around my neck,kissing her neck I whispered ,you sexy slut if your hubby could see you now,tina knew it was a que to our r/p fun,I don't care about him she replied I just want you to fuck me,in my pocket I brought a silk scarf and some strong string,I put scarf around her head like a blindfold,then tied her wrists so her arms were tied back around tree,you planned this you kinky bastard she laughed,sure did I said,as I unbuttoned her denim dress,her black bra clipped at the front,undoing clip I heard leaves troden upon,letting Tina's breasts free from bra,I saw a man peeking at us through the trees,our dog growled,as tina said what's going on,feeling her breasts I whispered think we got a admirer,tina panicked told me to untie her etc , I kissed her and reassured her I'll keep her safe,sliding my hand down I slip my fingers into her little black panties,my fingers rub up and down her pronounced smooth vulva mound,tina shudders so sensitive there,I kneel and take off Tina's panties,immediately gently kiss and lick all over her lips , tina sighs and spreads her legs wider,I stand and take my hard erection out,kissing tina again I rub my finger between her pussy lips,she is so wet,I call her my dirty slut,responds telling me to fuck her now,I rub my cock head up her lips,spreading thick pre cum over her,now looking at us are 3 men ,all with there cocks in there hand slowly wanking,I beckon them closer,but dog getting restless,i tell tina ime going to take dog back to car,do you have too tina sighs don't be long I feel vunrable here,I past the 3 guys,2 older men,1 in his 20s,all had good sized cocks,especially the short bald guy,it was so thick,I whispered be back in a min be nice to her,I quickly took dog to car and wandered back,thinking about tina,as I sneaked back ,I stopped and watched through the trees,either side of her was the older guys,one kissing her the other sucking her breasts,the younger guy had stripped off and feasting him self on Tina's love box,this sight was like something so unreal but this was happening,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

So you tied up your wife blinfolded here and left her to be r.a.p.e.d by three guys... fucking hell

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wow nice

By *ou can call me Al  (M)  over a year ago

Did a simular thing in Delamere Forest . He tied here up and told her he would be close by . We had already arranged that i would be passing and would play with her and then he would return . Very Very horny

*illy35ana By *illy35ana  (M)(F  over a year ago

I was tied up i think four hours ,but the car trunk.lol

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ames_Diesel   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I was tied up i think four hours ,but the car trunk.lol"

Is that how you got that mess on you ?