New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Fun at work

See newest message in thread

Fun at work

By *tevesales  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Well today a lady contacted me wanting to come and visit me at work, she like the idea of a bit of daring sex. Ok she turned up at 1pm, looked nice, and was very pleasant, had a chat and a quick kiss, then she said ok where do we do it, I had promised to go down on her and make her cum as many times as she could. I said follow me, we went out and into a caravan, I had earlier closed all the blinds, and put a sold sign in the window.

As soon as we got inside she kissed me again, god tongue right down my throat, and grabbed the bulge in my jeans, I said just sit down and open your legs, wow she did and then I sat opposite her and looked, she had stockings on, and no panties, I said open your legs wider as she did I went down on my knees and started to kiss my way from her ankles up to her lovely shaved pussy, god my tongue went straight into her, she was soaking already, so I sucked and licked her dry, she came 4 times, and then asked me if I wanted to fuck her, I said yes please so she told me to stand up, then she unzipped me, and took my cock into her mouth, sucking me so hard, then she said stick it in me and opened her legs, I just moved closer and sank down onto my knees again, my cock just slid into her, she was so wet, and I soon came, she took my cock into her hand and then sucked me clean. Then thanked me and said I'll pop in again soon, what a lovely hour that was

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic