New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > A collaborative piece with a friend.

See newest message in thread

A collaborative piece with a friend.

*ogginduo By *ogginduo  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Sitting waiting he felt so excited, so alive. He wondered just how much of the 'tiger' he could release in this young lady, her pent up emotions her smouldering lust. Just maybe she might be as he hoped ....... naughty to the extreme, could she really be what he had been looking for?

What is it he is looking for I wonder....she reaches the place to see him waiting , tingling with what is to come she pulls up if a little nervously but mixed with excitement running through her

As she pulls into the carpark he decides to see if he can push the excitement a little further. Instead of going over to meet her, he climbs into the back of his own car, the tinted windows obstructing her view of him. After a few minutes her curiosity got the better of her, she alighted her car and walked towards his still only barely able to make out his outline sat in the back of the car. Reaching for the door handle she was surprised to find it locked then jumped as the motor started to whirr as the window lowered just a little.

Peering through the gap in the top of the window she could just about make out the slow rhythmic movement of his hand sliding up and down his naked and engorged shaft. "Let me in"? she exclaimed half statement, half question. His answer made her stand back a little. "No, it's starting to turn to dusk now, why don't you stay out there and provide a little show for me?" She hesitated, this was very naughty and a public carpark was she really about to reveal herself in that most public of ways? She glanced around, it did seem quiet. "Well" he said "Just how naughty are you?"

Ah reverse dogging she thinks, well as it is dusking up she feels a bit bolder to do as he asks...a glance around and she feels confident there are no others around so she proceeds to slowly unbutton the top he had slowly undone to reveal her before. This time she was braless and her nipples hardened as they met with the air mixed with the excitement of what she was doing for her observer. She stroked a hand over herself as if to show him she was enjoying it...

"Mmmmmmmm" was the only sound emitting from the car, she took it as his approval to proceed. Tweaking her hardened nipples she knew she had him in her spell, she allowed her hands to wander down toward her stocking clad thighs.

Hearing his approval mixed with what she was doing for him raised her arousal. Her hands now unzipping her skirt that drops to the ground revealing her lace topped black stockings and their suspenders and a black thong that she presented to him with her rear view ..getting more confident she was wanting more viewers it was such a turn on for her...

Again the whirring of the window motor, she could see into the car now. She stood to move toward him and could see he was stroking faster. He spoke, "I need that thong hanging on my aerial" She smiled to herself wondering if his statement were a euphemism but accepted it as he had said it and stood close to his window as she removed said thong and placed it atop his car. At that same time his hand reached from the window and contacted her naked flesh, she stiffened as an involuntary ripple went through her. Then from a distance the sound of an engine and the movement of car headlights. "Let me in" she gasped, "Someone's coming" She wasn't much impressed when he replied 'Yes me' but eventually and just in time she was sat in the car beside him as the lights of the incoming car lit up the carpark, coming to a stop just a few yards away...................... More ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*hat do you require lol By *hat do you require lol  (F  over a year ago

More please xx

*lactoncouple By *lactoncouple  (M)(F  over a year ago

Excellent as always. J&B X

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great story.....and Clacton couple, that's an amazing, sexy arse