New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613840 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Late train

See newest message in thread

Late train

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

It's late at night.

Im on a train. It's dark outside, and wintry, and I've got a longish journey back home, so I've settled into a carriage seat, and am happliy reading a book to idle away the time. The conductor has already checked my ticket, so it's going to be quiet.

About 10 minutes after I get on, the train stops again at some unregarded little station. I don't pay much attention, but the conductor comes past me again. Within a few seconds he's gone back the other way and disappeared back down the carriage.

As I look out of the window, I can see the rest of the carriage reflected. It's empty.

Actually, it's not. There is just one person sitting in the carriage with me.

And she's goregous.

She has colured hair, sort of turquoise, and reaching down over her shoulders. It looks really good. So do her lips, which are a deep blood-red colour. I can't see all of her because of the seats, but she's clearly not a mainstream kind of girl. She's wearing a band t-shirt (though I can't tell which from here), and a long black overcoat. I look at her for a couple of seconds, because she looks amazing, and then return to my book.

A couple of minutes later, I look up to sneak another sly glimpse, as I look through the window and look at her reflection to not look like a prowler, I realise she's actually looking at me. And she totally knows I'm checking her out! So much so that she actually winks at me and smile. I smile back, trying not to look like an axe-wielding killer. It must work, because she's giggles.

I can see her looking thoughtful for a moment, and then she gets up and walks over to my seat.

"Hello", says she. And I say hello back.

"Is this seat taken?" she asks sweetly, and then laughs. I smile and shake my head, so she sits down next to me, She smells fresh and faintly of citrus for some reason. I notice that she's wearing a skirt not far above the knee, and what looks like a pair of black tights, and a pair of calf-length leather boots. The boots have heels, but not freakish ones.

She notices me looking, so she makes a big show of crossing and uncrossing her legs, letting the skirt ride up her thighs. She's not tall, but she has very nice legs. They're not tights: they're sort of thick woollen stockings, or really long socks, so there's just a flash of her thighs. She knows this.

She asks what i'm reading, so I show her the novel I'm skimming. Gently, she takes it out of my hands, puts it down, and says: "isn't there something else you'd MUCH rather be doing now?". She leans over to kiss me, putting her hand on my leg to steady herself as she does.

Her lips are phenomenal. They are wonderfully warm and soft, though at first, the kissing is gentle. I repsond, and I feel her lips part. Then I feel her tongue, gently probing. Again, I respond.

Oh fuck, I'm hard already! And she knows it because her hand is already resting at the top of my thigh, and she can feel the tightening around my crotch of my jeans

My own hand is now working up the inside of her thigh. Suddenly the feel changes from the warm wool to cool skin. She uncrosses and parts her legs, pausing slightly and letting out a low moan as she does so, then starts kissing me again, but this time even more urgently. My hand is now on the fleshy part of her inner thigh. As I rub against her knickers with my hand, I feel that's she's wet. She gives my cock a gentle, exploratory squeeze through my trousers, breaks away from our kissing, and gestures down with her eyes towards the bulge in my trousers. All I can do is nod.

Then she stands up. She give a brief, furtive look around the carriage, and bends down to unzip my fly. She reaches in, pulls out my now rock-hard cock and grins a wicked, wicked grin. She squats on her haunches and without saying a word clamps those amazing lips around my cock, slowly running her mouth up and down its length a few times, then lighty coating the head with a glistening little sheen of saliva as she runs her tongue around it. But she clearly doesn't have blow job on her mind...

She stands again, hitches her skirt up a little, and moves her knickers to one side. There's a glimpse of her pussy. Just a tantalising glimpse of a neat, trimmed bush. I was right: she's sopping wet. Fuck, I can smell her, a lovely musky smell. It's driving me fucking wild. Then, grabbing hold of my cock, she guides herself toward my cock and suddenly impales herself down onto me, letting out a little squeal as she does so. Now I FEEL how wet she is. Her long coat hangs around her, as she gently starts to rock on my dick.

Fuck, this feels soooo good. I can feel her gorgeous tight cunt tighten around my dick to create just a little bit of friction. She really is dripping wet. It's driving me Berserk, and I wonder how long I can hold on if she's going to do this.

Now I feel her start to quicken slightly, and her hips are moving a little faster. My hips tense, and I feel like I've got even harder. How is that even possible? I feel her as she thrusts herself on to me again and again, and I thrust back as she does. Each time she lets out an deep, growling moan, and she's getting louder.

Suddenly, she quickens yet again, and I feel the lips of her cunt clamp around me like a vice. I want to explode, but I'm holding back. I think she wants to scream, but instead she buries her face in my shoulder, biting down on me to stop herself. And I feel her squeezing me yet again. She's coming! I can feel her shaking! And I'm going to come too! I feel the tingling rush from the base of my cock as I know I can't hold on any longer. Fuck it, I don't want to hold on any longer!

I grab her hips and thrust her onto my cock one more time as I explode inside her.

We stay there for a few seconds. panting, breathless. There are streetlights flashing by in the train windows. I can still feel her legs shaking.

"Shit!" she says, "This is my stop!". So, a bit uncertainly at first, and wobbling like a new-born deer, she stands up to tidy herself up.

"I hope you've got some tissues!", she says, turning around and laughing. And with that she strolls down the carriage and waits by the train door until the train stops.

All I can do is hurriedly zip myself up, though thankfully there's no one else around. The guard is clearly still at the other end of the train, though it wouldn't surprise me if he's checking this all out on the CCTV. She gets off when the doors open. As she walks past my window, she blows me a last little kiss as she smiles, and then she's gone.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *incdtv  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Thanks mate Great stuff

That the trick for me lol

By *ipsforlips   profile verified by photo (M) 2 weeks ago

Not usually one for resurrecting zombie threads, but this story seemed too good to lie lost?

XXX pic...
login to view
By *lutandhubby  (M)(F 2 weeks ago

"Not usually one for resurrecting zombie threads, but this story seemed too good to lie lost? "

*ne for the road By  *ne for the road    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M) 2 weeks ago

was a great story.one can only dream

By *orthwalesmale1  (M) 1 week ago

"The guard is clearly still at the other end of the train, though it wouldn't surprise me if he's checking this all out on the CCTV.

"

Probably has a nice little side line going, recording the footage and selling it on underground web sites.

Anyone like the way I got side line and underground into something that was train related?

Add a new message to this topic