New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > MMF

See newest message in thread

MMF

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I can't imagine anything better than a bi MMF threesome. It's been my ultimate fantasy for years and I can't wait for the day that it finally happens (if it does!!)

I absolutely love everything about the female body and love to go down on women, but equally I've sucked many many cocks and the feeling of holding a hard throbbing cock in your hand is just incredible. I'd love to be going down and licking the woman's pussy while your husband or boyfriend fucks me in my ass, then you can swap over and I'll give the man a gorgeous blowjob while the woman fucks me with a strap on. My mind blows at the thought of it, absolute dreamland for me

I'd love to hear people's stories or even get in touch with people who may be interested.

Thanks for reading x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oTmEaGaIn  (M)  over a year ago

Threesomes have never appealed to me..wouldnt want another bloke there and 2 women together would never stop bloody talking...

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I prefer taking it slowly and enjoying a nice one2one but I have on many occasions enjoyed MMF and on fewer occasions MFF and each has it's place depending on the mood.

At a party some time ago two double beds were pushed together and the room in complete darkness with lots of coming and going and at one time there must have been ten of us playing on the beds which was good fun and memorable.

Sex is to be enjoyed and most aspects of it are enjoyable methinks!!

I must be boring lol only one on one for me

*aptain_mithras By *aptain_mithras   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

"I must be boring lol only one on one for me "

-

No problem *wink* ... I'll tell the others to stay away lol.

lol cheeky

Mmf , ffm , mmff and mfff in the good old days before my balls turned blue!

By *eorgem  (M)  over a year ago

I have been very fortunate, because when I was in my early twenties and at university, I worked for a time as a masseur in London, giving ladies erotic massages, It was pre-internet and contact mag days, and new clients were obtained by word of mouth, one happy client giving my land-line number ( pre mobile days ) to one of her friends.

It was not all that unusual then ( 70s ) to be booked by two ladies who both wanted to be massaged together, either because they were bi or for a fun session together, and that led on to all sorts of fun in MFF situations.

Much less frequently, I would encounter straight MMF situations when a lady wanted her husband present, either for safety reasons or because she was a greedy girl, or, on one meeting , a cuckold.

Ah, those were the days.....

3 years back I had a FFM with two LBFM's in Thailand. I survived, but only just !!!

That's a shame because you look stunning!

It is my fanisty to play with another couple but not in the Bi way

I just fancy seeing a couple playing and then let me blow me while she is getting fucked

Add a new message to this topic