New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > I'm back

See newest message in thread

I'm back

By *orthy68  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I am back in this site for the first time in about 5 years. The last time I was on this site I became friends with a couple whose user name was Morg. What a little slut she was and her other half invited me down to the West Country to fuck her while he watched. I was working in Exeter and stayed overnight in a hotel and she picked me up wearing only a thin coat and high heels. I never new she had nothing on until we were half way to her house. When we got their we got straight on it while her husband say watching and wanking while wearing high heels and stockings himself. I fucked her all night and came about six loads with the last couple of times next o nothing came out. We finished with me doing her arse while he held the cam so all on line on this site could see. My cock and balls ached for 2 days. So anyone else up for this sort of fun...? Send me some messages"!,

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *oTmEaGaIn  (M)  over a year ago

You only cum 6 times....pffft..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

yeah what a tosser 6 times!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *nchantedstar  (F  over a year ago

"yeah what a tosser 6 times! "

your talents are wasted,you should be in politics,perfect place for this sort of bullshit

we i think yowm a fuckin STAR

"yeah what a tosser 6 times! your talents are wasted,you should be in politics,perfect place for this sort of bullshit "

Maybe I meant he tossed 6 times!

Add a new message to this topic