New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Playing with Dice

See newest message in thread

Playing with Dice

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

A little game that was a lot of fun

Started with the then girlfriend years ago, I worked in a pub Friday evenings and she would go out, some nights she would come home, other nights I'd get a text that she was staying at some mutual friends as we lived in the sticks and she couldn't get a cab.

Then she admitted she was bi and was playin with other girls when she stayed away, I was fine with that and she started bringing her play mates home so we could all have some fun.

So that was fun for a while, then I came home from work one night and she was already there with another couple, really hot girl and a great looking guy, there was some bottles of wine on the table and they all looked pleased when I walked in the room.

I asked what was going on, the girlfriend tells me she'd brought one of her playmates and her guy home, thought we could have some fun.

Wel being put on the spot I felt a bit awkward about this, but we sat and chatted for a bit, then I spotted some dice in the side, thought I'd make it a game, so I rolled.

I got 8, and announced

"whoever get the lowest roll takes off some clothes"

we drank and rolled and stripped till the question arose,

I'm already naked, now what?

well we decided that the highest score could make the lowest score (if naked) do something, either to themselves or to someone else already naked. (We did decide that he highest dice roll couldn't make anyone do anything to them).

My GF was the first naked, as no one else was we asked her to wank herself off till she came, which she did and we all wached.

We rolled a few more goes, I'm down to my pants, the other girl is in her litle thong and the other guy is naked, my gf has rolled the lowest and the other girl the highest.

My girlfriend is told she has to suck the other guy off till he cums, so she does while I pour drinks. She sucks cock really well, but I've never seen it being done to someone else, I know it won't take long as she's got a realy good knack of making it quick.

He cums, it's really hot seeing my Girlfriend gag a little and end up with a little cum on her chin.

A few more rounds and we are all naked. I end up having to give head to both my girlfriend and the other girl.

It can be a dare, that means a few of us end up running rond the garden naked.

Then I roll a 2 (double 1)

the other guys girl rolls 11 and I'm told to suck his cock.

I'd never done that, but I got hold of his shaft and sunk it onto my mouth, as I felt him harden I wanked him and licked the head of his cock, then remembered how the girlfriend sucked mine and gave it my all, think he lasted about 5 minutes before he cum in my mouth, I'd never tasted cum before but if was warm, slightly salty and good =).

After I swallowed him we carried on the game, drinking more wine as we did so, I know I fucked my Girlfriend and the other girl, and we all woke up naked in our bed.

Was a fun night, and I discovered I liked sucking cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *aura69  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Sounds like fun. Oh look double one for me

By  *lowryder    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

This sounds fantastic! Would love to be involved in an evening like this....

I assume he got to fuck the girls as well

That does sound like a lot of fun actually

Would like to hear about the rest!