New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > cock sucker

See newest message in thread

cock sucker

By *vjess   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Last week i was on a gay chatline lookin for cock to suck..i started chattin to a guy in w.london..6.3 tall..muscle..skinhead. jus wat i like..we swapped no.s..sent him sm pics..he loved my pics...so we arranged a meet..i met him at the station and we went to his flat..i told him i like my guys in tite leather trousers..booted...and to my delight he had sm stuff to wear..mmmmmi went to get dressed up..make up..jewellery..lashes and nails........u should have seen the look on his face wen i walked in....i lv dressin up like a slut..and i looked very slutty that nite...my god..he looked gd in his leather and boots..i was so horny...i want his cock so much..but i made him wait..i wanted to see his cock bulgin in his leather...omg..i rubbed his cock thru his leathers..i knew he was big..and fat...jus wat i like..i like bein called names..so i got him to call me a slut..cock bitch...makes me so horny...i got his cock out..it was so big8half in..fat..and a big fat knob...i jus had to suck it...i lv a big cock fuckin my mouth ...i was so horny by now...but i could not believe wat happened nxt...in came his flatmate..jus waled over to us..and got his cock out..a big fat 9in..wat was i to do...i lv suckin big cocks..so i let them both stuff their cocks in my mouth...so gd...lettin them take turns slidin there cocks in...all the time they where callin me names..eggin me to suck them both...so idid..and i lved it.. i let them both spunk over my pretty face til i was covered in cum..so gd.. i left 5hem after a while..but gonna meet them again..let them fuck me nxt time...jess

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic