New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613760 members (4 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Sex in the back of a Yaris

See newest message in thread

Sex in the back of a Yaris

*ravis78 By *ravis78  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi all.

I wondered if anyone has managed to have sex in the back of a Yaris. I found it very difficult my wife was way to tall but this girl I met was a little taller than a midget. (I was going to say hard but obvious innuendo).

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Old school 1970's FIAT 500, both seats tilted forward, she had a leg on each seat back, I squeezed into her in the middle. That is tight.

My knees hurt for a couple of days after.

"Old school 1970's FIAT 500, both seats tilted forward, she had a leg on each seat back, I squeezed into her in the middle. That is tight.

My knees hurt for a couple of days after."

Lucky it was a canvas roof !lol.

I remember long ago when I first started driving, cars used to have a lever at the side of front seats which allowed you to fully recline the seat in one motion! Whatever happened to that feature was probably made extinct by the safety squad, nowadays have to repeatedly wind a seat down...not so effective when the urges take over!!!

And possibly my best car for sexual pleasures was an old Ford with a column gearchange and bench seats...simply open both front doors...heads out one end and feet out the other (nothing in the way) excellent fun had!!!

Oh for the good old days!

Pam x

By *abs78  (F  over a year ago

Vauxhall nova that was only held together by the rust!

By *inkykok  (M)  over a year ago

with you on the fiat 500 remember doing it in a fiat 126 the yaris back then would have been heaven

Now a fiat 500. That's insane. I did once have sex with a girl in the back of a Vauxhall Astra and my mate was next to me getting it from a girl as well. That was cramped, I accidentally head butt the other girl. Lol

\The old version Mini (british leyland type) girl took open legged position on back seat. she needed to be keen, lifts her pelvis up to meet my cock as I kneeled both front seats tipped forward my knees in the footwells of back seat. hands on rear parcel shelf for support.

As a transvestite I have managed in a yaris in the front passenger seat simply sitting astride a man. they are relativly big cars if you both are keen.

I remeber a story in the news years ago an italian court ruled that an unwanted event (cannot use that word in forums)could not have happened in a fiat 500. the jury were taken to the car park and defence had to show how it could be possible.

She sits in passenger seat, you kneel in footwell.

Bit easier for me, I had a reliant robin, front passenger seat was hinged with two ring pull pins that you just merley "pulled out, then just lift the seat upside down onto the drivers side.

the recipient then doggied themselves on the back seat with a small cushion carried for that purpose under each knee, I then got in front part and hammered away.

They always said reliants were unstable, but even with the hardest of sessions we never tipped it over.

to say there were small and basic, they were in fact excellent little shaggin waggons, a mate had one too and he told me about the seat removal thanks mate.

He used to bonk his girlfriend every night in his were as I used to bonk - well you all know me by now, best left to your imagination.

Only thing was for us of course was that we had to find a realy miles from nowhere spot to avoid the plod

I did get a loan car from Toyota while my Yaris was being serviced over the weekend, it was a IQ it was a 3 1/2 seater car. Me and my gf took one look at it and decided not to even bother.

My first job in a hot dog van I used to have sex with either owners sister (she was in her 50's) she was a bit on the plump side and boy was it cramped in the back of that van with the two of us n the floor her legs pressed against the cupboards on both sides.

I don't think I'll buy one of your hotdogs, don't know where the sausage might have been!

Lol. Yeah the guy that owned th fish bar next to the pub never washed his hands and he was always going round the back with drunk guys from the pub.

Add a new message to this topic