New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613514 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Losing my anal virginity

See newest message in thread

Losing my anal virginity

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

The first time I was fucked was in the Bull Ring/Birmingham multi-storey car park. It was long, long ago, I had parked to go shopping and needed a pee so went into toilets in car park level I was parked on to find a handsome young Asian lad at the urinal next to me. He was not peeing and looked at my cock as I did, slowly wanking his cock making sure I could see. It made me react by getting turned on and stiffer, so he smiled and when I smiled back he reached over and held my cock now getting really stiff.

He asked if I would like some fun and suggested we go to the unused vacant level above where the stairs were taped off but you could still get past onto a completely quiet stairwell...I agreed and up we went. When there he gabbed my zip and undid my jeans pulling down my pants, and slipped down my legs and kissed and sucked my cock which was absolutely delicious and making me groan with ecstacy!

He got up and I took his cock in my hand and sank to my knees to repay the pleasure!!

We were both so turned on by it all he whispered in my ear "had I ever been fucked before" and I said "no, but would like to try it" and without hesitation he turned me around, bent me over the stair railings and gently slid his raging hard cock between my arse cheeks already lubricated by precum. Sliding in easily (I was much younger and not so tight in them days) he began to thrust back and forth into me...giving me my first feeling of a cock up me...and boy did I like it!!!

Several thrusts later his cock seemed to grow and twitch and soon he thrust up to the hilt and stopped there balls-deep spurting his juice into my no-longer virgin arse!!!

Wow I thought, that was sooooo good (and I told him so!) He smiled said thanks and did up his trousers and discretely left down the stairs...leaving me there shaking from the experience and very happy!

Once recomposed I did likewise and went towards the shops wondering if anybody could tell what I'd been doing by the embarrassed look on my face?

That was my first time...but it definitely wouldn't be the last...now I was addicted and have enjoyed it ever since!

Never knew his name, but thanks so much sexy guy!!!

(I didn't get into xdressing until much later)

Pam x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Anybody else want to share their first time experience? x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic