New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > A horny 18 yr old...

See newest message in thread

A horny 18 yr old...

By *he Burbs 69  (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

When I was 18 I was usually horny 24/7, as we probably all were at that age.

One Saturday night I decided to go out clubbing with a girlfriend, I was determined to get laid.

it got to about 1am and no luck so I decided to cut my losses and head home alone. It was pouring down and I couldn't find a taxi...my evening was going downhill fast.

I started to chat to one of the bouncers who I sort on knew. He offered to call me a taxi and suggested I wait in the club's office. We went into the office and I sat on the edge of the desk while he rang a few cab firms, but there was nothing available for 45 minutes.

He suggested I wait where I was. ..so I thought why not.

He walked round the desk and stood in front of me, lent forward and started to kiss me, I was a bit tipsy so kissed him back.

Before I knew it, he had opened my legs and was standing in between them. He then started to rub my boobs...I could feel him getting hard as it was against my thigh.

Against my better judgement I reached down and started to rub his cock through his pants, I pushed him away and got off the desk dropped to my knees and undid his trousers. I then took his cock into my mouth and gave him the most enthusiastic blow job I could. I could feel him getting close but he pushed me away and lifted me back into the desk and pulled my already soaking knickers off. I leant back as he out a condom on , I took hold of him and guided him into me where he pushed himself all of the wsy in. I whispered "just fuck me"...and he did as fast and hard as he could.

He was about to cum when I heard the door open..I said someone has come in. He didn't stop but said its ok...I closed my eyes and I felt him cum inside me.

He pulled away and I looked over his shoulder while he did his pants up and his boss was standing watching.

I didn't, couldn't move...I suppose I should have got up and left, but I just looked at him while I sat on the desk with my legs open. He took a couple of steps towards me and I didn't move. I could see he was getting hard.

My mind was saying, time to go but my body wouldn't move. He came closer and started to undo his trousers. ..I didn't move. He was now standing in front of me putting a condom on. ...I leant back and he took hold of my hips and pulled me onto his cock. He started to fuck me slowly then quicker and quicker...I knew I was going to cum...my head was spinning and I came all over his cock.

He pulled away and pulled me off the desk, pushed me to my knees and started to wank. ...before I knew it I felt him cum as it splattered all over my face and into my mouth.

He handed me some tissue and just then the first bouncer came in to say my taxi had arrived.

I put my knickers in my bag and left.....not been back to that club since....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *td01  (M)  over a year ago

well sexi..

*fri Kaan By *fri Kaan  (M)  over a year ago

I'm in wrong job.

Any clubs need a bouncer?

By *he Burbs 69  (F  over a year ago

*ustin87 By *ustin87  (M)  over a year ago

That's hot

*ounghardcock4u By *ounghardcock4u   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

This is why I love working security

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Dirty whore with no class

*onny the big one By *onny the big one  (M)  over a year ago

Naughty girl.

*irginkiller1962 By *irginkiller1962  (M)(F  over a year ago

If I say what I did on that age I'll be deleted!

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

virgin killer, i would miss you, so i will imagine what you did!

XXX pic...
login to view
By  *oned_torso    profile verified by photo premium paying member (M)  over a year ago

Horny 18 year olds are the most fun.. Keen and eager to the lease and easily lead astray..

*ole By *ole  (M)  over a year ago

Nice

*rx1975 By *rx1975   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

go on baby... just shame there aint more of you like it.. or well, about when im about.. x

By *eo moore  (M)  over a year ago

Great report Burbs. Do you have any more sexy experience to tell us about?

Hope so...

Add a new message to this topic