New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613445 members (3 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > totally used

See newest message in thread

totally used

By *umbucketsub  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I want to have a group of 10+ guys cum over, rip my clothes off a start wanking over me, telling me to drink the vodka that one had brought. They all call me names and tell how there going to use me as there fuck toy and destroy my ass with there cocks and fists. I drink the vodka that was poored into a glass then one of the big cock guys tells me that soon I will be asleep then the real fun would begin. I ask him what does he mean, so he shoves his cock in my mouth and tells me that there's roofies in the vodka. I start to feel a bit strange and tell my partner what I had been told and told him to make sure I'm used properly as start drifting off. All my holes have cocks in them as I finally sleep. I wake up coverd in spunk my holes all filled and all the guys still wanking so like a good cock whore I start helping to empty them again then they leave. After they have gone I start playing with my used cunt and ass as my partner shows me the video of what had just happend to me.

Hope you enjoyed getting off to this x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*as SteveC By *as SteveC  (M)  over a year ago

These stories are helping me slim down. Don't feel like me tea now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

If you evet decide this is happening I would love to be involved got me so hard just thinking about it

Add a new message to this topic