New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613524 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > crowborough

See newest message in thread

crowborough

By *agon69  (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

are there any place's guys can go for a blowjob or sex ,the only place i do know is the other side of crowborough on the layby but no luck there .

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungehelen  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

Wow didnt realise people from crowborough knew what sex was ..i grew up there i must have missed out i guess.

best of luck on your quest.

Hxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

You can come to my house

it's taken time but some trucker sent me a name of a place ,where i could get sex but mainly with guys but a mouth has no sex comes to mind ,and if there are couple's about that would be heaven as eastbourne is dead now and the hailsham places are getting to many guys ,that are to much in your face they don't let you get in the tree's before trying to jump you .

i have been asked to meet up here this friday 27/02 so i hope they are as they say horny and wanting full on service .

XXX pic...
login to view
By *oungehelen  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

would love to know how it went,and also where it was,pm me the location please tar

Hxx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Try Ashdown Forest had some fun there.

i have had two meetings since i last posted second one i was asked to follow in my car a few miles down the road to nutley ,and had a few hours fun with the guy who wanted to do everything i could not ,bring myself to go into the fisting but we did have a good time and as we where laying in the bed his girlfriend come home and made us something to eat and some drinks ,he has now asked would he be okay as a fuck buddie to which i said yes .

Add a new message to this topic