New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Cuckold/hotwife

See newest message in thread

Cuckold/hotwife

By *ustlookinlad   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

So I'm sat in bed with my arm nicely bandaged up, having been bolted together after a nasty fracture.

So I've done a lot of net surfing and am hearing a lot about cuckold/cuckhold. The idea of fucking someone's wife is quite a turn on for me. I'm not sure how I'd feel if the husband was in the room as I'm not sure how Id react/what I'd say lol. But I understand a lot of women enjoy having fun with other men and sending their husbands videos/pics of their adventures.

I'd love to do this and send a wife home to her husband with her pussy full of my cum.

Does anyone have any experience of this? Is anyone willing to share their experiences?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

you shouldn't be shy about having hubby in the room you obviously enjoy the feeling of triumph as you enjoy his wife so why not enjoy the intense humiliation he gets as she opens her legs for you. The new and unbroken cuck is the best as his jealousy will make his cock stiffen and betray him even as he tries to change his wifes mind at the last minute.She amywant you to restrain him as she strips ready for you so that she can tease him fearlessly

XXX pic...
login to view
By *haring.her.mouth   profile verified by photo (M)(F  over a year ago

We love cuckold play,,, mmm best thing ever

Sounds good to us

By *ustlookinlad   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

It does all sound like a lot of fun! There's no harm in giving it a go now is there

mmmm love to do that myself see the guy helpless to react as i plant my seed in his wife xxx

Add a new message to this topic