New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613762 members (7 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Deco

See newest message in thread

Deco

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Hi . Any body worked in people's houses and had fun.. I've been a builder/deco for 40years self employed and worked in loads of houses most of the time just in overals and nothing else also worked in paper ones very see through so I was told many times ,I've had ladies /guys walk around naked while I'm working /been invited 4 3somes been told to take my overal off while still working .i could go on and on ...and in all this time nobody ever complained or told me to leave or put some more clothes on.. Anybody else had any experiences like this...ps maybe some of u on here may remember me lol....

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

"Hi . Any body worked in people's houses and had fun.. I've been a builder/deco for 40years self employed and worked in loads of houses most of the time just in overals and nothing else also worked in paper ones very see through so I was told many times ,I've had ladies /guys walk around naked while I'm working /been invited 4 3somes been told to take my overal off while still working .i could go on and on ...and in all this time nobody ever complained or told me to leave or put some more clothes on.. Anybody else had any experiences like this...ps maybe some of u on here may remember me lol...."

That may have been ok for you, but it has just got me into a lot of trouble............ why cant the rules for a Traffic Warden be the same as a Decorator?????????????

(PS............ I am not a Traffic Warden, just used for comedic effect!)

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic