New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613761 members (6 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > dominated by another female

See newest message in thread

dominated by another female

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ovestoplay  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

The thought of being dominated by another female while she is filming me makes me so horny!!!

I can imagine her stood at the bottom of the bed telling me to take all my clothes off other than my knickers. watching her with the camera pointing at my pussy makes me feel aroused. I wonder what she's thinking? does it turn her on?

she tells me to bend over and pull my knickers to the side, she wants to have a closer look. I can feel her in between my legs,I can almost feel her breath...

I like her watching & filming, i'm sure she'd be able to tell she tells me to touch myself...

she films me for a while telling me what to do, when hubby walks in!

she tells him to watch me. I can see her looking at his cock it's almost coming out of his pants. she asks him if I have any toys?

She tells him to pick one and fuck my face with it... gagging on a dildo while she's filming him slap my pussy up close... he grabs my hair, i feel his hard wet cock in my mouth making me gag again. I don't think i've ever been this horny before. I feel the dildo rubbing up and down my pussy while she's filming me suck his cock...

I love the thought of making her wet, i'd wonder if she wanted to join in? what she was thought when she saw my pussy. I'd like to see hers...

Think i'll save the rest for the lady who wants to help full fill my fantasy

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ovestoplay  (M)(F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Would love a female to help fulfill my fantasy Had lots of males message but no ladies....

I'd love to get up close and personal, zooming in! lol!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic