New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > cum eating

See newest message in thread

cum eating

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

hi everyone

has anyone licked a girl out after someone else has fucked her and cum in her pussy??im dying to do it might sound dirty but turns me on so much thinking about

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ena69  (M)(F  over a year ago

It's really dirty but sexually a great turn on. You can do it if you invite your friend for a 3-some sex with your gf and then satisfy your urge.

By *randyman54  (M)  over a year ago

It is a fantastic turn on to lick out the wife after watching her being fucked and filled with a nice load of cum makes fucking her again great for both of us!

that sounds so nice wow

Very good fun to lick wifes pussy after its been fucked and filled

By *onnissieur43  (M)  over a year ago

Mmm, sounds good to me.

I like that too!

By *onnissieur43  (M)  over a year ago

I know just what you mean!

By *eady willing  (M)  over a year ago

I would like to try that to.

id love to do it so bad just got to find a nice olderr woman xx

XXX pic...
login to view
By *ushcouple  (M)(F  over a year ago

I'd really like to lick a nice pussy full of my mans cum. It's a fantasy of mine

On a slightly similar theme, id like to find a couple were the hubby wanks my cock over his wifes tits until i cum over them

Have done it and was HOT!

XXX pic...
login to view
By *e58  (M)  over a year ago

Many years ago before the wife went through the menopause she was a really horny lady and flirted with guys regularly and had many a sneaky feel of their cocks.

She used to go out with her mate a couple of times a month and was always up for fun when she got home and usually was really wet.

One particular night she got home and wasn't up for it as much as normal but as we were in bed I started playing with her tits and she started to get into it so while I was playing with her pussy I noticed it was wetter than usual so down I went and started to lick her juices there was more as if she had cum but tasted different and must have took me five minutes to drain her before she then sat on my cock and had four or five orgasms before I came.

A couple of weeks later she told me she had been fucked by a guy in the toilets after flirting and feeling each other up under the table.

So I had licked his cum out of her and I must admit it made me feel hornier knowing and everytime she went out after that I would check her out when she came home but only happened again twice.

Pity she isn't into sex now as I would love a few more tasters.

By *eeDee  (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

My (now sadly ex-wife) fucked about 30 men during our marriage. Many of them were her younger work colleagues, some I had the pleasure of watching, some listening outside the bedroom door, some she told me about afterwards and some the ultimate pleasure - a creampie mmmm

One night we went to a gay club. I wanked off two guys in the toilets. Later in the hotel we were stopping in, we got talking to two young DJs who had been playing at a local club. They were so fit. Ended up in our hotel room, her taking both young men. They covered her face and tits in young sperm mmmmmm.

I just loved being the sissy husband. I was picking her up from a bar one night. I rang her to tell her I was there, she told me she was in the men's toilets and would be out when she'd finished with him. So horny knowing she was in there having sex with a man in the toilets.

Ive had a few girlfriends since then and always encouraged them to sleep with other men. My current one is meeting one of her old fuck buddys soon. Apparently he loves to give her anal and make her scream. I cant wait. I've not given her anal, I want to follow him and fuck her messy ass mmmmm

Add a new message to this topic