New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Mother in law

See newest message in thread

Mother in law

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

I'd like to fuck my mother in law, she is fit. Sometimes she comes over in the morning and I make sure i'm in my pyjama bottoms and leave the buttons open on the front. I pretend I don't know but every now and then I catch her looking at my cock.

In the summer she always has a great downblouse going on and i've even seen a picture of her topless on holiday. I love cfnm and would love to give her the experience! Ideally i'd like to meet someone similar on here, blonde 40-60 and still got it going on!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

XXX pic...
login to view
By *e58  (M)  over a year ago

Going back many many years when we was first married I was working mainly nights and was a deep sleeper..most days there would only be me and mother in law in the house.

I thought I was having wet dreams having a wet cock most days when I woke till one day I woke up to being played with and mum in law sucking my cock.

I pretended to be asleep and she sucked till I came in her mouth but the ultimate came when I woke to her sitting on my cock and cummin up her cunt..she knew I knew and always made a point of rubbing up against me whenever she could.

I do miss her ten years gone.

By *aldy59  (M)  over a year ago

me it was sister in law working in her house found her dirty panties and bra so i put them on and was wanking to a pic of her topless in her bed room when she came in ,and found me like that thought she would go mad but said she knew how her sister treated me and started to feel and wank me off.

she

still gives me the odd pair of panties and bra and yes still wanks and fucks me

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Horny as fuck very nice!!

Add a new message to this topic