New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613611 members (2 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > black cock

See newest message in thread

black cock

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

One day in the maze at Sauna Sauna I was surrounded by four guys. They told me to get on my knees. I crouched down and then suddenly I was presented with a huge throbbing black cock. My head was spinning with the size of him, as I love black cock. and I thought yum I wrapped my painted red lips around it and sucked for all my life. He groaned and I worked him like the dirty back alley tart I am. Suddenly there was three more cocks thrust in my face I grabbed one and started to wank it off and tried to take another one in my mouth but gaged. I grabbed it with my left hand and stroked I wanted more! I could hear them loving it and I took turns sucking and wanking them while they groaned. Suddenly I could feel hot cum spraying on my face I wanted it soo much, my mascara was running my black top was a mess as they shot their hot cum on me.

My black friend told me to get on my feet and bend over I felt his rough hands pull down my knickers I knew what was going to come next and I was loving it. I was wobbly on my high heels but bent over and lifted my skirt. He thrust his large cock into my pussy I gasped and pushed my arse towards him to take him deeper I wanted him so bad! I screamed oh yes give it to me! I reached my hand under my skirt and started to wank myself. Suddenly he came in buckets and filled my cunt with his lovely juice I yelped with joy and then shot my load all over my skirt and stockings. As quick as they came they left. I was a mess my stockings were shredded my face covered in cum, hair matted and make up everywhere I picked up my discarded nickers put them in my bag and tottered off with hot spunk leaking out of my pussy. God I love black cock.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic