New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613608 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > First meeting - Continued

See newest message in thread

First meeting - Continued

*edge27375 By *edge27375   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

So as promised, a follow up to the "First Meeting" story I posted a couple days ago, hope you like.

So while you are still recovering from your long awaited climax, I push you down to your knees and tell you to your hands out in front of you, as though you are waiting patiently for a present. I reach for the bag, search inside briefly, and pull out a bundled rope, a collar and a lead.

You open your eyes wide as you realise that I will be leading you round like a pet, as you've never been treated that way before as you are normally fully in control. But the rope remains a mystery .... For now.

I tell you to put the collar on as tightly as is comfortable, I may want to use you, but don't want you struggling to breathe.

While you are doing this, I come around behind you unwrapping the rope, as your hands are adjusting the collar, I reach around your body pulling the rope around you just below your breasts. You start to put your arms to your sides but I tell you to put your hands on your head and to keep looking forwards, and that you should only move as and when I tell you not before, making my point by spanking you on every word.

You obey, and put your hands up so I can continue my ropework.

In between my manipulating the rope around your body I gently stroke and touch you which makes you jump a little each time as your body is becoming so sensitive. Once I finish tying you, I step back to admire how you now look, hair a mess, hand on your head collared, with your breasts tied tightly and reddening under the pressure. I reach down to the lead, looking you straight in the eye as I do so, kissing you fully on the lips, then pulling away keeping my eyes on you I just say one word,

"Crawl!"

Again you obey, the combination of gravity and the tightness of the ropes around your breasts increasing their sensitivity even more. You start to feel ashamed as you know you should be crying out at being treated like this by some guy you met online, but deep down it is turning you in ways you've not felt before. I lead you through into the next room, which I notice on one wall there is a large mirror. This gives me an idea to add to your treatment. I tell you to stop, and open your mouth, you hope its for me to use your throat again for my cock, or perhaps a kiss, no, I place the lead in your mouth and make you wait while I move a chair so its in front of the mirror.

I walk back to you, smiling as I know what's coming, you await my touch. But I walk right past you back to the bag in the hallway, then I as I come back into the room I gently pat you on the bottom, lean down to you and whisper in your ear "I think its time to lose the skirt, don't you?" which you just nod in agreement as you straighten up to unfasten it, not that it has been covering much.

Once you have taken your skirt off, I take the lead back from your mouth, I notice how wet it is in my hand, "Hhhhmmmmm drooling are we?" I ask, you just nod embarrassed by the way your body has given in to such treatment. I push you back down onto all fours again ready to crawl, but before I give the instruction, I reach down between your legs to see if you are wet at both ends.

I gently stroke at your clit, your body trembles again as you are hoping for more, I push two fingers inside you to feel your warmth, I pull them out and notice that yes, your body has shown you up again. I quickly pull my fingers out of you, and you think I will just leave the wetness there, but no, I hold them in front of your face and just say "Clean them!" which you promptly do by reaching forward to lick and suck my fingers clean.

Once you're finished, I take the leash and lead you to the chair I put in front of the mirror, I next tell you to kneel on the chair, so that you are face to face with your reflection so you finally see yourself half naked, dishevelled breasts on full show with the ropes cutting into your skin.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*londe34g By *londe34g  (F  over a year ago

Mmmm looking forward to the next part,x

*nglishmintown By *nglishmintown  (M)  over a year ago

Nicely written , eagerly awaiting next installment !

*ippylemons By *ippylemons   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

Waiting for the next part with eager anticipation. Loving the first two parts.

Part 3 now added enjoy!!

Part 4 now up

Part 4 now up