New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613665 members (1 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > First meeting

See newest message in thread

First meeting

*edge27375 By *edge27375   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Ok so been on here for a fair few years now and had some meets, I've always said I'll post something of a story/meet which some of the events have happened, just not telling no names or places lol.

Enjoy

We arrange to finally meet for dinner as we've begun to understand what each other is like and we've built up the trust.

I drive over to a place you know that way you can decide whether the evening goes beyond dinner and drinks

We agree to wear what each other chooses just for the fun of it, you ask me for relaxed jeans and shirt, I cheekily ask for you to be dressed as though your in an office, you know blouse, skirt, heels x

We meet, and enter a restaurant which is quiet but not empty, just a few other people are in, and we are lead to a booth so we have that little bit of intimate privacy. Throughout the evening we chat, we laugh and yes we flirt and as time goes on you lean over to me and whisper that you want to go further.

As you pull away I feel your hand reach up and along my leg under the table to my crotch, you pull away embarrassed, and you apologise. I just take your hand and put it back as I enjoy the feel of your hand stroking against my cock. You say you are embarrassed to do it because there are other people around, but I just lean across to whisper into your ear, "Enjoy it as its the last choice you will make for the evening as that moment you reached for my cock, you were mine"

You blush slightly taken aback by what I said but you don't protest which shows me you want a lot more.

We leave and you tell me we should get back to yours quickly, and we head to my car parked down a side alley. Once alone and away from everyone I turn to you, look you in the eyes and lean in to kiss you, when I pull away you look at me with a frown as you want more but I lead you to your seat in my car by now your eye level is right at my crotch, you cheekily reach up again which this time i gently slap your hands away with one hand, the other reaches round the back of your head, you just look up at me and realise I am unzipping myself, you open your mouth in shock at the fact we are outside and I'm about to push my cock into your mouth, then you realise why I put my hand around your head as I will not be letting you get away xx

After a few thrusts into your mouth I pull your hair so your head goes back, you look up at me begging me to continue, I just close the door and get into the other side of the car

We as I start the car I look across at you and I reach across to open your blouse more so your cleavage is on full view, and I instruct you to hitch up your skirt as I want to see you play with yourself. Thing is you think we are staying put in the quiet side alley, no, I start the car and set off. I tell you to take the longest route back to yours as I want to enjoy the scenery and the reaction of anyone that might catch a glimpse of you gently playing with yourself as we drive past.

After a short while, your breath quickens and you look across to me and I ask you, "Are you about to cum?" you just nod as you're so close to be able to speak so I pull over, lean across to you and pull your hand away as I don't want you to cum just yet x

You pull a mock sulking expression as you so desperately want to climax, but I just say "Not til I decide I want you too"

However every so often as I drive along I do reach across to play with you myself, I tell you to sit on your hands so you can't have a sneaky play while I concentrate on the road, but each time as soon as you start to come close, or I feel you tighten around my fingers I pull my hand away, occasionally with a gentle stroke to your clit, sometimes with a gentle slap instead......... just to keep you on your toes x

We finally arrive at yours, and being a gentleman I allow you to rearrange your clothing in case your neighbours are looking, I reach across to my back seat to a bag, which I pass to you to carry.Then I come around and open the car door as a gentleman should, and hep you up as by this point your legs have become so shaky due to being help at the tip of an orgasm for what felt like an age.

You walk ahead of me as I watch you try and keep yourself steady as by know just the sensation of walking is adding to the punishment on your clit, you open your front door and lead the way in. I then come up close behind you I reach for your hands, and I tell you to drop the bag on the floor. I gently grab your wrists and pull your hands behind your back as though I am about to tie them, but I place your hands directly on my cock, I whisper into your ear "Enjoy it" then gently kiss the back of your neck as I reach around you to open your blouse again, and as my hand make their way down your body, you realise I am holding you tighter as you feel my hand pulling up your skirt, and then at your relief I pick up where we left off by stroking you and gently fingering you until I feel you start to shake as I finally allow you to climax xxx

As they say to be continued

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Granted its no masterpiece but hey

*londe34g By *londe34g  (F  over a year ago

Really sexy story, can't wait to hear more,x