New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > playing master and punishing her ideas

See newest message in thread

playing master and punishing her ideas

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

this was going to be a meet request, but i felt it was more suited to being here,

her idea is that to punish her for telling her new friend she used to have a master.and she was a submissive lady to her old master,

i find she has been emailing not so discreetly another lady,and that since i have found them and they have arranged a meeting (tuesday night actually) both of them being a submissive bi sexual pairing,

so to show my disappointment she has not run her meeting past me, and she has to be punished, i said its best the meet takes place and her new friend finds her bound and tied and unable to particpate in any cheating on me,

but it seems the new friend who also being submissive uinderstands the error of both their ways as they are both collared and in contracts,

my good lady admits she erred and that she accepts she is to be kept bound and restricted, and has to watch me, have my way and pleasure her new friend,of course being submissive herself the new friend says sorry john, we both boobed and i feel i got of lightly or well i did,

i dont think nicky liked her punishment , i think she is tearful for not being honest and saying she needed a evening pass to play alone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*igglyJ By *igglyJ   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Sorry but this is confusing. Not least because friend maybe be submissive but she is not your sub.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Add a new message to this topic