New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > MY GAY FANTASY

See newest message in thread

MY GAY FANTASY

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE _ I walk into a public toilet where there is a gloryhole, into the toilet i go,i hear the door next to me open, and then i hear a zip go down, i look into the hole and a nice soft cock pokes its way through, i put my hand around that cock for the very first time, i gently squeeze it, and then i pull on it gently, getting a nice rythym going pulling quicker and quicker as it gently grows and grows and gets nice and hard, i slide a durex over the tip, sliding my hand up and down, i take my chances and put my mouth over the top of the tip and lick it a bit,mmmmm, very nice, then i feel the guy fucking my mouth and i let him, my cock gets very hard and i start wanking, how good that feels, after a few moments the cock in my mouth stiffens and i feel the spunk squirt out of the end of his cock,,,,,,,,,,,,,,anybody want this to be them then why dont you message me and we can arrange it if you know a gloryhole

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebcarguytony   profile verified by photo (TV/TS/CD)  over a year ago

yes sounds good

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

pity it has to be a glory hole, I can accom on a tuesday lol

*hes234 By *hes234   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

I don't think i've gay but I've always had a bi-curious glory hole fantasy that and an mmf bi-curious fantasy. Which there were gloryholes in Liverpool.

*hes234 By *hes234   profile verified by photo (M)  over a year ago

sorry again in english... me don't speak good england haha(sarcasm):p

I don't think I'm gay but I've always had a bi-curious glory hole fantasy and an mmf bi-curious fantasy. Wish there were gloryholes in Liverpool.

Add a new message to this topic