New here? Register in under one minute   Already a member? Login613653 members (5 yesterday), private messages

dogging.co.uk > Forums > Stories and fantasy > Kinkiest things you've done?

See newest message in thread

Kinkiest things you've done?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

@private mail, +add as contact

Many years ago I went on holiday to Tenerife with a straight best friend who had no idea of my vices...he bought a very sexy white lace dress for his then girlfiend which was marked as "one size fits all". Back in our shared hotel room he was unsure about whether it would really fit her....so I said without thinking: "Let me try it on and we'll see!"

So I promply stripped down to my male undies and slipped the dress over my head and arms and yes it fit me quite well! He said: "If it fits you it should fit her (a large..ish girl)"

Then he picked up his camera and stated taking shots of me posing in the dress...but then said my male undies didn't look right underneath...so, without hesitation I pulled them off leaving my cock on full view which was getting steadily harder due to the situation!

He continued to take pictures of me posing...until I lifted the skirt showing a fully erect penis. Surprisingly to me from a straight mate I could see a bulging in his shorts too...and the sight of me all tanned in this white lace dress with a boner was all too much for him....he came closer and put his hands all over my body and eventually grabbed hold of my erect cock!

Well, I lost all caution to the wind and forgetting he was a best mate gabbed him back and leant forward and kissed him.

To my luck he responded and...well you know what...he threw me on the bed and had his wicked way with me (and it was georgeous!!!)

What a way to "cum out" to a friend!

Pam x x x!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

*igglyJ By *igglyJ   profile verified by photo (F  over a year ago

Wow...I hope you are still mates.

Strange how things turn out!!! Very sexy story!

Damn thats horny xxxx

Yeah! And even more of a surprise... he had told another mate of his about this, and they both wanted a private viewing again....lovely!!! x

So, what have YOU done??? x x x

Add a new message to this topic